Page 1
Page   of 2

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by murphy369

Originally posted by mahi0809

It was the magnetizing power of her tears... bicharay ko kheench kay lay aayi... Khushi nay kharay kharay aansoo bahaye... Arnav sahab wapas laut aaye!!

Hey Mahi, aaj har post mein ek gaana, amazed!
What's special?
yeh, tears did a lot of work!

Today's episode has arisen the bathroom singer in me lol... And like a nakaam aashiq I'm writing lyrics to the songs that will never happen!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anger melted Away? (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Well, I don't know what made him come back, but he's like that only, he regrets almost everytime after doing something horrible but never admits...

Maybe he left her in the heat of the moment and then rushed back to make sure she's safe

He regrets when he has already done something,
That's the problem
Like today he was just ugh!

romantic.chick

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by murphy369

It was the magnetizing power of her tears... bicharay ko kheench kay lay aayi... Khushi nay kharay kharay aansoo bahaye... Arnav sahab wapas laut aaye!!

Hey Mahi, aaj har post mein ek gaana, amazed!
What's special?
yeh, tears did a lot of work!

Today's episode has arisen the bathroom singer in me lol... And like a nakaam aashiq I'm writing lyrics to the songs that will never happen!!

nakam aashiq!
Lolz, and bathroom singer, sorry but you are not in your washroom right! I thought Bathroom singers sing only in washroom!

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
He is confused no doubt but inside him, he still has feelings for Khushi but he showed it in an angry manner.

.hea.

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
oh im sooo with u on this murphoo cuz that didn't connect with me as well. it looked so weird and super disconnected to da ASR we all know

i know kushi's already carved her place in his heart but can he swallow anything cuz kushi says so?!?!? Pinch im confused!

.hea.

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oh im sooo with u on this murphoo cuz that didn't connect with me as well. it looked so weird and super disconnected to da ASR we all know

i know kushi's already carved her place in his heart but can he swallow anything cuz kushi says so?!?!? Pinch im confused!

Exactly, he was not the ASR yesterday we all knowConfused
I think he is preparing to keep Khusi happy from now onROFLROFL So that she doesn't leave him!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.