Fan Fictions

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,
I just had this urge of writing something like this & its my first time in writing an OS this way. I have written this on OS on 3 Versions - ArSh / AR / Maaneet.

I Hope you all will like this OS. Do comment and share your views.
take care & keep smiling

lots of love,
neha [shona]

Edited by neha2607 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_J thumbnail

YOU & ME  (ArSh Version)

Armaan's Pov:

As I entered our house, my eyes were immediately attracted to your long silky black hair. Your smile was a welcome relief from the long day. Due to my last minute emergency cases I was late and I tried to apologize for it but you would buy none of it, not because you were angry but because you had accepted me and the fact that my life revolves around work and my patients.

You accepted me the way I am without any reluctance like the wives of other men do, but almost gladly sharing my success more like a friend who was by my side through thick and thin.

Although you too are a successful fashion designer but for you its me who comes first, my happiness that is always your first priority. Even knowing my past didn't accept your love and trust on our relation. You had everything a man would want in his soulmate/life partner but I was the lucky one to have you in my life.

You had a layer of confidence on whatever you did, from the way you held yourself or the way you talked. And the thing that attracted me to you apart from your big almond shaped eye which had such intense aura that it could capture any one's heart just the way it did mine without even my knowledge.

Drifting back to when we first met :

Flashback:

I was on a night duty supervising the new batch of interns as a senior doctor when I heard commotion near the reception. Rushing to the nurse station I was shocked seeing you shouting at the doctors for not attending a patient when he needed immediate care on the name of a police case.

Going near you, to take the matters in my hand you suddenly turned as if you sensed someone's presence. You turned back such that your long black hair brushed my face sending electric shocks to my whole body. Creating a feeling in my heart like no one did apart from her. Telling the doctors to attend the patient I turned to you, asking you about the information of the patient and how the accident happened, when came the most shocking response of my life. You didn't knew who the person was, nor were you a friend but still you were fighting for someone's life, even if that someone didn't mean anything to you. Recovering from my shock I told you about the procedures and entered your number in the register in case of any information'..

Visiting that stranger was a everyday errand for you. Those were the days which brought as closer, chatting for hours was like the most normal thing to do. The captivating conversation stimulated my mond more than work. I had to be my best to keep up with your charms and wit.

Days brought us closer, and months later we were tied in the sacred relation of mankind. It brought us closer not only physically and mentally but also emotionally.

One Month Later:

Then came the most important part of our lives, after one months later of our marriage we had gone to Paris to celebrate our honeymoon.

The air was damp and layer of fog had settled in the atmosphere. Walking aimlessly on the roads of Paris taking and feeling each others presence was doing no good to me apart from increasing my buried desires to come out. My heart raced as the feelings started to come back. As you talked I watched your eyes which sparkled and your face which glowed. Reaching out to touch you, my hands fumbled as I tried to apologize for which you just passed me a smile. Walking for some more time, you hands clutched mine. Your soft and warm hands rested in my hard ones.

The atmosphere started getting colder as we continued walking in order to reach the cottage were we stayed. Pulling you closer in order to protect you from cold was just an excuse to feel you close.

As we reached our cottage it felt very comfortable. It was like an oasis if solitude against the hardness of the world. Dropping your purse to the near by table, you decided to make coffee to ward away the chill of the foggy night.

After about 15 minutes you came and settled beside me comfortably placing the cups on the table. Seeing you sitting close to me gave me feeling of contentment.

As the last sip of coffee finished, I reached for your hands. Holding it lightly I brought it near my lips  and kissed it softly. I closed my eyes just like you as our faces closed the distance and met in a ever so gentle yet a passionate kiss. It was our first kiss'''

With my other hand I gently cupped your chin and kissed you again. I felt you squeezing my hand in assurance as you felt me trembling. Your hands slowly yet urgently unbuttoned my shirt and ran along my chest.

Your little action had brought my passion to its peak making the time pass ever so slowly. Picking you up in my arms, I placed you on the bed, slowly yet urgently sliding the straps of your dress down your shoulders and then your arms. I kissed your neck several times and bit you hard leaving a love bite. I started sucking and licking the same spot to ease you from the pain.

Freeing ourselves from the clothes, I laid beside you holding you in my arms. You slowly leaned back and pulled me over you, leaving a wet trail of kisses along my whole face.

Warmth of your body flooded my mind and heart,making my past haunt my present. I could feel you lightly tracing the scar on my lower abdomen reminding me of the horrible accident. The accident which snatched away the love of my life from me. Looking in your eyes, which only held love for me sent shivers down my spine along with a fear of losing you.

My eyes became cloudy due to the pain and loss my past had. Tears streamed down my cheeks, as I started sobbing hugging you close to myself. You caressed me loving making me feel loved. You knew I had shut down myself and receded into my work and my patients. I stared down as the 3 years of tears washed away my cheeks. The pain was subsiding, it would never leave me but it made my heart feel lighter.

I wanted to say Thank you for coming in my life, for giving my life a beautiful reason to leave, but words didn't come out. You smiled at me reading my mind. Our hands found each other again as we resumed our tantalizing search again.

Waves of emotion washed over me as we made love. The pain and suffering of the 3 long years was finally over. I looked in your eyes to see a small tear run down the side of your face and then the most incredible smile I had ever received. No words could describe the feeling I ever felt for you. It made me feel alive.

Flashback Ends

Coming back to present I saw you coming towards me with your slow steps and different glow on your face. Reaching near me you tried giving me a hug but remained unsuccessful, you scrunched up your nose and frowned and looked at me with a pout. Smiling at your cute antics, I gave you a side hug inhaling your fragrance creating havoc in my body and sending the same electric current which I felt when we met for the first time.

The 3 years of marital bliss, had changed me and my life for better. Today I had a reason to live, a reason to smile.

Ar: I Love you Shilpa''I really do

Sh: I love you too Armaan [a cute smile]

Gently coming out of the hug, I made you sit on the couch and sat near you asking you the reason for the sudden glow on your face when you said.

Sh: The baby kicked today, for the first time [excitedly]

Ar: what, really [with twinkling eyes when suddenly]

Sh: ouch''..

Ar: What happened, wait I will just call the doctor.

When he felt a pull at his arms, and felt her take his hands and placing it on her stomach.

Sh: The baby kicked again.

Sitting near her, he gave her a quick peck. Both had a smile of completeness with a new emotion mixed with nervousness and excitement on the new member about to enter their family.

" Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."

Do comment and share your views, good or bad both are welcomed. 

Neha_J thumbnail

YOU & ME  (AR Version)

Armaan's Pov:

As I entered our house, my eyes were immediately attracted to your long silky black hair. Your smile was a welcome relief from the long day. Due to my last minute emergency cases I was late and I tried to apologize for it but you would buy none of it, not because you were angry but because you had accepted me and the fact that my life revolves around work and my patients.

You accepted me the way I am without any reluctance like the wives of other men do, but almost gladly sharing my success more like a friend who was by my side through thick and thin.

Although you too are a successful fashion designer but for you its me who comes first, my happiness that is always your first priority. Even knowing my past didn't accept your love and trust on our relation. You had everything a man would want in his soulmate/life partner but I was the lucky one to have you in my life.

You had a layer of confidence on whatever you did, from the way you held yourself or the way you talked. And the thing that attracted me to you apart from your big almond shaped eye which had such intense aura that it could capture any one's heart just the way it did mine without even my knowledge.

Flashback:

I was on a night duty supervising the new batch of interns as a senior doctor when I heard commotion near the reception. Rushing to the nurse station I was shocked seeing you shouting at the doctors for not attending a patient when he needed immediate care on the name of a police case.

Going near you, to take the matters in my hand you suddenly turned as if you sensed someone's presence. You turned back such that your long black hair brushed my face sending electric shocks to my whole body. Creating a feeling in my heart like no one did apart from her. Telling the doctors to attend the patient I turned to you, asking you about the information of the patient and how the accident happened, when came the most shocking response of my life. You didn't knew who the person was, nor were you a friend but still you were fighting for someone's life, even if that someone didn't mean anything to you. Recovering from my shock I told you about the procedures and entered your number in the register in case of any information'..

Visiting that stranger was a everyday errand for you. Those were the days which brought as closer, chatting for hours was like the most normal thing to do. The captivating conversation stimulated my mond more than work. I had to be my best to keep up with your charms and wit.

Days brought us closer, and months later we were tied in the sacred relation of mankind. It brought us closer not only physically and mentally but also emotionally.

One Month Later:

Then came the most important part of our lives, after one months later of our marriage we had gone to Paris to celebrate our honeymoon.

The air was damp and layer of fog had settled in the atmosphere. Walking aimlessly on the roads of Paris taking and feeling each others presence was doing no good to me apart from increasing my buried desires to come out. My heart raced as the feelings started to come back. As you talked I watched your eyes which sparkled and your face which glowed. Reaching out to touch you, my hands fumbled as I tried to apologize for which you just passed me a smile. Walking for some more time, you hands clutched mine. Your soft and warm hands rested in my hard ones.

The atmosphere started getting colder as we continued walking in order to reach the cottage were we stayed. Pulling you closer in order to protect you from cold was just an excuse to feel you close.

As we reached our cottage it felt very comfortable. It was like an oasis if solitude against the hardness of the world. Dropping your purse to the near by table, you decided to make coffee to ward away the chill of the foggy night.

After about 15 minutes you came and settled beside me comfortably placing the cups on the table. Seeing you sitting close to me gave me feeling of contentment.

As the last sip of coffee finished, I reached for your hands. Holding it lightly I brought it near my lips  and kissed it softly. I closed my eyes just like you as our faces closed the distance and met in a ever so gentle yet a passionate kiss. It was our first kiss'''

With my other hand I gently cupped your chin and kissed you again. I felt you squeezing my hand in assurance as you felt me trembling. Your hands slowly yet urgently unbuttoned my shirt and ran along my chest.

Your little action had brought my passion to its peak making the time pass ever so slowly. Picking you up in my arms, I placed you on the bed, slowly yet urgently sliding the straps of your dress down your shoulders and then your arms. I kissed your neck several times and bit you hard leaving a love bite. I started sucking and licking the same spot to ease you from the pain.

Freeing ourselves from the clothes, I laid beside you holding you in my arms. You slowly leaned back and pulled me over you, leaving a wet trail of kisses along my whole face.

Warmth of your body flooded my mind and heart,making my past haunt my present. I could feel you lightly tracing the scar on my lower abdomen reminding me of the horrible accident. The accident which snatched away the love of my life from me. Looking in your eyes, which only held love for me sent shivers down my spine along with a fear of losing you.

My eyes became cloudy due to the pain and loss my past had. Tears streamed down my cheeks, as I started sobbing hugging you close to myself. You caressed me loving making me feel loved. You knew I had shut down myself and receded into my work and my patients. I stared down as the 3 years of tears washed away my cheeks. The pain was subsiding, it would never leave me but it made my heart feel lighter.

I wanted to say Thank you for coming in my life, for giving my life a beautiful reason to leave, but words didn't come out. You smiled at me reading my mind. Our hands found each other again as we resumed our tantalizing search again.

Waves of emotion washed over me as we made love. The pain and suffering of the 3 long years was finally over. I looked in your eyes to see a small tear run down the side of your face and then the most incredible smile I had ever received. No words could describe the feeling I ever felt for you. It made me feel alive.

Flashback Ends

Coming back to present I saw you coming towards me with your slow steps and different glow on your face. Reaching near me you tried giving me a hug but remained unsuccessful, you scrunched up your nose and frowned and looked at me with a pout. Smiling at your cute antics, I gave you a side hug inhaling your fragrance creating havoc in my body and sending the same electric current which I felt when we met for the first time.

The 3 years of marital bliss, had changed me and my life for better. Today I had a reason to live, a reason to smile.

Ar: I Love you Riddhima...I really do

Ri: I love you too Armaan [a cute smile]

Gently coming out of the hug, I made you sit on the couch and sat near you asking you the reason for the sudden glow on your face when you said.

Ri: The baby kicked today, for the first time [excitedly]

Ar: what, really [with twinkling eyes when suddenly]

Ri: ouch''..

Ar: What happened, wait I will just call the doctor.

When he felt a pull at his arms, and felt her take his hands and placing it on her stomach.

Ri: The baby kicked again.

Sitting near her, he gave her a quick peck. Both had a smile of completeness with a new emotion mixed with nervousness and excitement on the new member about to enter their family.

" Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."

Neha_J thumbnail

YOU & ME  (Maaneet Version)

Maan's Pov:

Flashback:

One Month Later:

Flashback Ends

Ma: I Love you Geet...I really do

Ge: I love you too Maan [a cute smile]

Ge: The baby kicked today, for the first time [excitedly]

Ma: what, really [with twinkling eyes when suddenly]

Ge: ouch''..

Ma: What happened, wait I will just call the doctor.

Ge: The baby kicked again.

munni_sheela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice neha
really luved it
and do write more
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

hey shona 

it ws js awesome 

d flashback part  ws really sweettt

d emotions d relation of arsh u hv shown js toyuches d heart 

n part after d flashback 

baby kickin fr d frst tym aaawww

dat ws realy very sweet 

n d last line ws very meaningful 

hw do u do it shona tel em also yaar 

thnx fr dpm

luv

Bipin

neha-rockss thumbnail
 cute 1 neha
as cute as ARSH loved it :)))
thanx for d pm
nd do write more ...i love yur work on ARSH <3 <3
jiyaa_m thumbnail