Humse Hai Life

raghav winked sia :o

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys Omg😲 guys do u see when they both was runing and raghav catched sia 😎 mujhe teri bahu ke gehriya mein khone de typ😎 and then he winked to sia like thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜²omg it was the most cutest moment ever 😍 ❀️ luv luv that part it was so cute it was damn cuute 😳 β˜ΊοΈ and the way was sia expression like this😲🀣 🀣 OMG totally loved it reallyy raghav was to cute to winked her 😍 ☺️ this is my fav moment my fav scenes of humse hai life now 😍
raghav wiked her πŸ˜‰because he was thinking she likes him😎 πŸ˜†like all girls
but not bachoo 😈 sab ek he keht ke mole nhi hoti yeh dialoge kaise movei πŸ€” mein sona tha toh mar diya lolzz 🀣 i am sure u will likez her but not she 😎after all its sia😎
plzz share your mind to πŸ˜‰
luv hinu
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exactly my thoughts! πŸ˜Ž.haha.  for raghav ,siya was nothing but one of those thousand girls he has been near and thought that his presence is "effective and attractive" as usual...remember what raghav said in a song in the first episode? "girls are like status updates..har minute change zaroori hain..." .and how can i forget today's heights of self-bsessiob dialouge-- "i am god..." 😳 i guess only siya's dominant and episodically strong personality wiil give this guy a reality check..and then RaSi will begin πŸ˜‰..so it was nice how two completely and powerfully different personalities collided and were in each others arms having completely different thought processes during that moment..siya was wondering how to get out of his clutches and how did a goofy , flirtatious , stereo typically sun-shined lad with a branded red t-shirt end up in her humble  village? πŸ˜•..i loved her shock when raghav winked at her πŸ˜†..it was as if someone lowered her personality in their  own eyes by giving a flirtatious wink casually..as if that was all she is worth..a cheap wink this guy  gives to every girl his eyes are set on  in any situation till now  πŸ₯± and siya..the dignified and moralistic girl she is..did not take it very lightly..i loved that utter astonishment and anger , literally screaming out , "how dare you?!?!"-- a collision of fickle sunshine [raghav, of course] and a strong gust of promising wind [ siya] stumble upon each-other..wrecking two different worlds , lifestyles and shades of contrasting personalities into one ❀️ - i like πŸ‘πŸΌ...RaSi seem just like I predicted...and i am liking it πŸ‘  Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: austenrox

exactly my thoughts! πŸ˜Ž.haha.  for raghav ,siya was nothing but one of those thousand girls he has been near and thought that his presence is "effective and attractive" as usual...remember what raghav said in a song in the first episode? "girls are like status updates..har minute change zaroori hain..." .and how can i forget today's heights of self-bsessiob dialouge-- "i am god..." 😳 i guess only siya's dominant and episodically strong personality wiil give this guy a reality check..and then RaSi will begin πŸ˜‰..so it was nice how two completely and powerfully different personalities collided and were in each others arms having completely different thought processes during that moment..siya was wondering how to get out of his clutches and how did a goofy , flirtatious , stereo typically sun-shined lad with a branded red t-shirt end up in her humble  village? πŸ˜•..i loved her shock when raghav winked at her πŸ˜†..it was as if someone lowered her personality in their  own eyes by giving a flirtatious wink casually..as if that was all she is worth..a cheap wink this guy  gives to every girl his eyes are set on  in any situation till now  πŸ₯± and siya..the dignified and moralistic girl she is..did not take it very lightly..i loved that utter astonishment and anger , literally screaming out , "how dare you?!?!"-- a collision of fickle sunshine [raghav, of course] and a strong gust of promising wind [ siya] stumble upon each-other..wrecking two different worlds , lifestyles and shades of contrasting personalities into one ❀️ - i like πŸ‘πŸΌ...RaSi seem just like I predicted...and i am liking it πŸ‘ 

i love how u have so much to say on everything πŸ˜† but seriously i agree with u i knew that sia was going to something along the lines of "HOW DARE YOU😑?" 
their love story will start with conflict... but thats okai as long as he fallls in love with her.. cant wait to hear their music πŸ˜
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yaaa he winked her

they both luk really so cute 2gether!!

Twilighter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he looked sooo cute when he winked at her :P
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
D 2 luk cute together . .m happy that finally Abi gets to play her age . . . N I definitely see a fire n ice combination here . . D sparks of which r already set to fly . . !!
p.s : hey every1 . . M Rads . . New to this forum !! Edited by Sparklin_star - 12 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sparklin_star

D 2 luk cute together . .m happy that finally Abi gets to play her age . . . N I definitely see a fire n ice combination here . . D sparks of which r already set to fly . . !!
p.s : hey every1 . . M Rads . . New to this forum !!

welcome on the forum u are most welcome