Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

raghav winked sia :o

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hi guys OmgShocked guys do u see when they both was runing and raghav catched sia Cool mujhe teri bahu ke gehriya mein khone de typCool and then he winked to sia like thisWinkShockedomg it was the most cutest moment ever Day Dreaming Heart luv luv that part it was so cute it was damn cuute Embarrassed Blushing and the way was sia expression like thisShockedROFL ROFL OMG totally loved it reallyy raghav was to cute to winked her Day Dreaming Blushing this is my fav moment my fav scenes of humse hai life now Day Dreaming
raghav wiked her Winkbecause he was thinking she likes himCool LOLlike all girls
but not bachoo Evil Smile sab ek he keht ke mole nhi hoti yeh dialoge kaise movei Ermm mein sona tha toh mar diya lolzz ROFL i am sure u will likez her but not she Coolafter all its siaCool
plzz share your mind to Wink
luv hinu

Edited by ArHi4ever - 08 September 2011 at 9:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurlover4eva.AbhIyalicious.sweetshine..Serendipity..

-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
res
.AbhIyalicious. IF-Rockerz
.AbhIyalicious.
.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
exactly my thoughts! Cool.haha.  for raghav ,siya was nothing but one of those thousand girls he has been near and thought that his presence is "effective and attractive" as usual...remember what raghav said in a song in the first episode? "girls are like status updates..har minute change zaroori hain..." Wacko.and how can i forget today's heights of self-bsessiob dialouge-- "i am god..." Stern Smile i guess only siya's dominant and episodically strong personality wiil give this guy a reality check..and then RaSi will begin Wink..so it was nice how two completely and powerfully different personalities collided and were in each others arms having completely different thought processes during that moment..siya was wondering how to get out of his clutches and how did a goofy , flirtatious , stereo typically sun-shined lad with a branded red t-shirt end up in her humble  village? Confused..i loved her shock when raghav winked at her LOL..it was as if someone lowered her personality in their  own eyes by giving a flirtatious wink casually..as if that was all she is worth..a cheap wink this guy  gives to every girl his eyes are set on  in any situation till now  Sleepy and siya..the dignified and moralistic girl she is..did not take it very lightly..i loved that utter astonishment and anger , literally screaming out , "how dare you?!?!"-- a collision of fickle sunshine [raghav, of course] and a strong gust of promising wind [ siya] stumble upon each-other..wrecking two different worlds , lifestyles and shades of contrasting personalities into one Heart - i like Thumbs Up...RaSi seem just like I predicted...and i am liking it Clap 

Edited by austenrox - 08 September 2011 at 9:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22mayurlover4eva..Serendipity..

mayurlover4eva IF-Rockerz
mayurlover4eva
mayurlover4eva

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

exactly my thoughts! Cool.haha.  for raghav ,siya was nothing but one of those thousand girls he has been near and thought that his presence is "effective and attractive" as usual...remember what raghav said in a song in the first episode? "girls are like status updates..har minute change zaroori hain..." Wacko.and how can i forget today's heights of self-bsessiob dialouge-- "i am god..." Stern Smile i guess only siya's dominant and episodically strong personality wiil give this guy a reality check..and then RaSi will begin Wink..so it was nice how two completely and powerfully different personalities collided and were in each others arms having completely different thought processes during that moment..siya was wondering how to get out of his clutches and how did a goofy , flirtatious , stereo typically sun-shined lad with a branded red t-shirt end up in her humble  village? Confused..i loved her shock when raghav winked at her LOL..it was as if someone lowered her personality in their  own eyes by giving a flirtatious wink casually..as if that was all she is worth..a cheap wink this guy  gives to every girl his eyes are set on  in any situation till now  Sleepy and siya..the dignified and moralistic girl she is..did not take it very lightly..i loved that utter astonishment and anger , literally screaming out , "how dare you?!?!"-- a collision of fickle sunshine [raghav, of course] and a strong gust of promising wind [ siya] stumble upon each-other..wrecking two different worlds , lifestyles and shades of contrasting personalities into one Heart - i like Thumbs Up...RaSi seem just like I predicted...and i am liking it Clap 

i love how u have so much to say on everything LOL but seriously i agree with u i knew that sia was going to something along the lines of "HOW DARE YOUAngry?" 
their love story will start with conflict... but thats okai as long as he fallls in love with her.. cant wait to hear their music Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious...Serendipity..

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

yaaa he winked her

they both luk really so cute 2gether!!

Twilighter Groupbie
Twilighter
Twilighter

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
he looked sooo cute when he winked at her :P
..Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Serendipity..
..Serendipity..

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
D 2 luk cute together . .m happy that finally Abi gets to play her age . . . N I definitely see a fire n ice combination here . . D sparks of which r already set to fly . . !!
p.s : hey every1 . . M Rads . . New to this forum !!

Edited by Sparklin_star - 12 September 2011 at 8:43am
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sparklin_star

D 2 luk cute together . .m happy that finally Abi gets to play her age . . . N I definitely see a fire n ice combination here . . D sparks of which r already set to fly . . !!
p.s : hey every1 . . M Rads . . New to this forum !!
welcome on the forum u are most welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index