Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

(DM)Rajeevkhandelwal Movies topic/Update (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 86

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
RK  Latest  Update 

Rajeev Khandelwal beats Shah Rukh, voted best actor

Source: Dailybhaskar.com   |   Last Updated 16:55(28/12/11)

New Delhi:  At the dawn of 2012, MSN India invited consumers to vote for the best and the worst of 2011. According to the poll, the 'Shaitan' of Bollywood, Rajeev Khandelwal has bagged the Best Actor Male title. What's more surprising? He has beaten the more obvious, Shahrukh, the King Khan and Imran Khan, the chocolate boy!

So, 'Shiela Ki Jawani' has eclipsed 'Silk Smita' and Katrina Kaif has beaten Vidya Balan for the top spot. We hope this would be a great encouragement for Kat and she would win the top spot again next year ' not for being a 'Chikni Chameli''this time for actually acting!

We Indians admire bravery and Himesh Reshammiya is the bravest person in Bollywood currently. If you do not believe us, kindly watch his movies. But for that, you need to be very brave too! In fact, Aby Baby might have got blessed with a baby this year; however, he has definitely not managed to be on the apple of the Junta's eye! He gave a tough competition to Himesh Reshamiya in the category of the worst actor male.

Worst Actor Female was won by Esha Deol. Well! At least she won something.

Bodyguard's Lovely Singh gave a tough competition to other contenders, Delhi Belly and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. But, we are not surprised. Salman Bhai is pretty hard to beat! And with this, the bad boy of Bollywood has ruled the people's hearts two years in a row. Last year, Dabangg had emerged as the Movie of the Year in the MSN India Diwali Dhamaka Poll.

Mausam was voted to be the worst film. One of the reviews said that the movie was so long that India could have accommodated a couple of terror attacks by the time the movie finished. Go Figure!

Surprise, surprise!

DNMUM232159 | 12/31/2011 | Author : Sayantan Dalal | WC :170

Actor Rajeev beat SRK to top the best actor category in a survey 

Yes, it's not believable but it's true. MSN India conducted a year end poll which enabled the audience to decide the best and the worst of the year 2011. With various categories and sub categories, and after 5.2 million votes, it can be said that actor Rajeev Khandelwal turned out to be the most popular actor, even better than SRK!
The only surprise package of this poll was in the Best Actor (Male) category. Rajeev bagged the title for his critically acclaimed performance in the film Shaitan. He managed to do that leaving behind the likes of Shah Rukh and actor Imran Khan. The results are really surprising if we put Rajeev's films against SRK. While Rajeev had Shaitan and Soundtrack, SRK made a lot of news with biggies like Ra.One and Don 2. All in all it appears that the audience simply went for some hard core acting, which Rajeev has always been praised for. The critics love him and now it looks like the people as well. 

http://www.dnasyndication.com/dna/article/DNMUM232159

Rajeev Khandelwal beats Shah Rukh Khan Published 

Saturday Dec 31 2011 9 22 IST By Sayantan Dalal | Place Mumbai | Agency DNA.

Shah Rukh Khan

Yes, it's not believable but it's true. MSN India conducted a year end poll which enabled the audience to decide the best and the worst of the year 2011. With various categories and sub categories, and after 5.2 million votes, it can be said that actor Rajeev Khandelwal turned out to be the most popular actor, even better than SRK!

The only surprise package of this poll was in the Best Actor (Male) category. Rajeev bagged the title for his critically acclaimed performance in the film Shaitan. He managed to do that leaving behind the likes of Shah Rukh and actor Imran Khan. The results are really surprising if we put Rajeev's films against SRK. While Rajeev had Shaitan and Soundtrack,SRK made a lot of news with biggies like Ra.One and Don 2. All in all it appears that the audience simply went for some hard core acting, which Rajeev has always been praised for. The critics love him and now it looks like the people as well.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_rajeev-khandelwal-beats-shah-rukh-khan_1631800

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 09 January 2012 at 7:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..MehwisMixcoTree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(DM)Rajeevkhandelwal Movies topic/Update (Page 85)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha fan1

Rajeev Khandelwal is sooo fitDay DreamingEmbarrassed!! I frikin luv him and miss him on da small screen..i wish he cums bk in a serial soon anyway tnx for da info on him so far

hey  neha Hug i am  hug fan of him Embarrassed .And  rajeev  is now as an  film  actor. If you want to see rajeev  in tv then you will watch  sks2 Tongue at life ok channel .

Do  you watch   his  movie  shaitan  /soundtrack ?

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 09 January 2012 at 7:27am

MehwisMixcoTree

IF-Stunnerz

MehwisMixcoTree

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hiii olvieya ye kaha ho

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaandneha

hiii olvieya ye kaha ho

maha Hug welcome jaan .and yara i am back in IF after 22 days i was going with my all college  friends  out of country for my exam  i have done all my exam finally Big smile now i am free for  few days

how are you  ? rajeev ki koi  latest  movie released  hotgei  ka nahi Ermm

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Rajeev khandelwal  latest  new update

edit  laterBig smile

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Rajeev khandelwal   LATEST video  Update