Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

(DM)Rajeevkhandelwal Movies topic/Update (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 86

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
 I am back with quite some update Cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(DM)Rajeevkhandelwal Movies topic/Update (Page 78)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
The article about Fever must have been posted. 

It says he is an...
Undercover agent Smile

The director of the movie at the time of the shooting said we will see the conneryisque Big smile side of rajeev khandelwal. Now we know why...

James Bond

our secret spy...

An earlier article said there is a kissing scene...

this is the girl we will see him kiss. The one to seduce the undercover agent... 

Gemma Atkinson Bikini Candids in Australia

His costars are getting hotter...

credit goes to Yazy1

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Sandalwood can't afford Raima Sen

Richa BhatiaRicha Bhatia, TNN | Nov 5, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
Reduce font size
Increase font size
Share on Hotklix
Share on Messenger
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Share on Reditt
Google BookmarksNewsvine
Live BookmarksTechnorati
Yahoo BookmarksBlogmarks
Del.icio.usApnaCircle
AND
DISCUSS
Raima Sen

Actor Raima Sen says she was offered a role in a Kannada movie, but didn't take it up because it wasn't financially viable

Actor Raima Sen has certainly made a career in offbeat cinema, so it's little wonder that she's called an indie heroine of sorts. "I am not interested in commercial cinema because I have always been different, right from my debut when I playedthe role of Sejal in Godmother. Sure, there was Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd, Mirch and now Raakh, but I get the kind of roles I want to do in Bengali cinema," says Raima. Now that Bollywood is changing, with directors like Dibakar Banerjee and Bejoy Nambiar making edgy films, wouldn't she want to lend her offbeat film experience to B-town? "Of course I would love to do experimental films. I am a director's actor and seeing the way Bollywood has changed over the years, it would be great," says the actor.

Given that she has only two upcoming B-town films - a cameo in John Abraham's I Me Aur Hum and Tanjua Chandra's Raakh alongside Rajeev Khandelwal and Vir Das - it seems like the Bong bombshell has made the right move in shifting her gaze down south. Raima recently made her Mollywood debut with Veeraputhran, a biopic on the life of freedom fighter Mohammed Abdul Rahman, directed by PT Kunjumohammed. How did she bag the role? "There was a film festival in Kerala and Mohammed happened to see The Japanese Wife. He liked it and flew to Mumbai and told me that when he saw the film he could only think of me in the role," says Raima, adding, "I was a bit sceptical initially, but he was so confident that I decided to do it. And it was a fabulous experience, I never felt like an outsider on the set."

Is she game for Tollywood and Kollywood as well? "My sister ( Riya Sen) has done some films down south and she has had a good stint in these industries. If I get good projects, I will definitely take them up," says Raima. Buzz is that the actor was approached for a Sandalwood film. Prod her about this and she says, "There were talks, but it didn't materialize as it wasn't financially viable. Also, my dates didn't work out."

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Ayesha Takia to be paired opposite Rajeev Khandelwal in 'Fever'

Posted: Fri Nov 04 2011, 10:09 hrs

After showcasing his talent in films like 'Aamir', 'Shaitan' and 'Soundtrack', Rajeev Khandelwal is now preparing himself for his upcoming film titled 'Fever'.

Rajeev, who has always been praised by the critics for his acting skills, plays the character of a suave, good looking, enigmatic man with lots of style and urban charm. It is reported that he will be playing an undercover agent in the film. 'Fever' is a romantic mystery and will be shot at beautiful locations in Europe and Switzerland's Fribourg, Berne, Brienz and Zweisimmen.

Ayesha Takia is paired opposite Rajeev and will be seen sporting a new look of a stylish European-Indian. Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo's ex-girlfriend, Gemma Atkinson will be making her debut with this film and will be playing the role that was earlier offered to Barbara Mori. Gemma plays the role of a hot British model settled in Switzerland. She will also flaunt a bikini. She plays a linguist in the movie and will also be seen speaking Hindi.

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL'S NEW MOVIE FEVER!

Thursday, November 03, 2011  Indian Violet
Rajeev Khandelwal has been much appreciated for his acting talents by critics throughout his career. Be it Aamir, Shaitan or Soundtrack. Now he has grabbed another great movie named 'Fever'.  Rajeev is said to be playing a role of a suave, good looking, enigmatic man with lots of style and urban charm. The movie Fever will show him playing as a undercover agent and the movie overall will be a romantic thriller and will be shot at beautiful locations in Europe and Switzerland's Fribourg, Berne, Brienz and Zweisimmen.  The movie will be jeweled with the presence of Ayesha Takia who plays the role of the lead actress in the movie. She is said to be portraying a enthusiastic European-Indian girl. Portuguese...

Original at: http://www.indiaviolet.com/#ixzz1ckIjIoZy 
Licensed to IndiaViolet.com 
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i am back with some update Cool

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged