Posted: 12 years ago
welcome

Welcome  Everyone   Soundtrack   movie 2 n thread πŸ€—
This is an appreciation thread  for Soundtrack movie nRajeev khandelwal, where you can do discussion on the  soundtrack movie and you can express  ur views on soundtrack movie ,rajeev

This is an open forum and anyone can join the discussion. Kindly don't proceed if you are not a  interesting on  the movie soundtrack  movie or  Rajeev khandelwal. this thread  special   have open  to discussion   on soundtrack movie or Rajeev  khandelwal ,  AND  with   latest update   about all  latest  news  of soundtrack  movie . who  want  will be  get to know   latest update  about soundtrack   so ...they  will  come  n see in here  .πŸ˜†very simple

Here you can discuss about Soundtrack,like posting a pic and commenting ..your expectations,thoughts..whatever you want!

But things related to soundtrack  or Rajeev khandelwal ,only!

profile hearts dividers

Soundtrack   movie 1  thread (previous  thread

Dream(Soundtrack movie Topic)Discussion/update RK

Soundtrack Theatrical  Trailer
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-UXHFVZ3ww[/YOUTUBE]
let$ rocK thE discussioN flooR

profile hearts dividers  Soundtrack    Movie story  about   profile hearts dividers

Rajeev Khandelwal, a 26 years old from small town in India comes to Maximum City Mumbai carrying just three things- a guitar, a pair of head phones and a dream.

With the help of his late father's friend, played by Yatin Karekar he lands a job at "Tango Charlie"- the city's most rocking night club. Mohan Kapoor, the owner of the club promises and makes him the most indispensable DJ in town based on his prodigious talent. Saturday nights now have a whole new meaning. His world is now one big drink all you can, party all you can to the hardest, with the hottest girl at the
nightclub- Mrinalini Sharma.  He is living his dream- a flashy lifestyle, a bunch of friends as close as family, and the coolest DJ in town. It is really his life, his friends ' HIS MIX.

Rajeev is, however made for bigger stuff-he isn't going to settle for being only a DJ. His dream is to be a composer for main stream Indian movies. Celebrated film maker Anurag Kashyap gives him the break to compose music in his forthcoming film and Rajeev gives it his best.

But life has other cards to hand him, and it does deal him an unplayable hand. Tinnitus coupled with an over exposure to

oud noise takes away - his hearing. With him going deaf, his dreams are shattered- and he ends up going into a very dark and lonely place.

In this depressed state and battling internal demons he meets his anti thesis Soha Ali Khan, a beautiful free spirited, bohemian, speech therapist for whom life is treasure, and every minute is worth living to the fullest.  

Rajeev and Soha come together with just one common thread- both of them can't hear a thing.

Soha coaches Rajeev to get started with his communication and helps him pick the pieces in his life.  The fact that he can't hear music still cuts into his soul.  In his new found love for life, Rajeev chances upon a kathak performance, which makes

him, feel the vibrations of music. His body slowly but surely starts begins to do what no other musician can do. Rajeev now begins to feel the music but still can't hear. It sets off a whole chain reaction to his life, and now, he feels music everywhere.

Will Rajeev, now get his chance to get people to hear what he has for them, and compose his masterpiece?

Soundtrack is based on a true story.

profile hearts dividers

Soundtrack Theatrical  Trailer

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-UXHFVZ3ww[/YOUTUBE]

Saregama to release Soundtrack  on 30 septs 2011

Soundtrack will  be  released at  30 Septs so do not miss to watch thats πŸ˜†

Soundtrack   movie  IMP  link

soundtrack  movie  website

https://web03.saregama.com/sound-track/index.html
https://t.co/VQcJUFu #soundtrackrocks

Soundtrack | Facebook

soundtrack  previous  promo

soundtrack  first   promo

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLZnWggTTk[/YOUTUBE]

watch after  WE will be comment in here 😳 thank

soundtrack  movie another  promo  same song by diff style

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDR5malIjI[/YOUTUBE]

Soundtrack  movie  cast

their  character

take look their  information

profile hearts dividers

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
Soundtrack   Update  articles

Monkey act
Geety Sahgal
Posted: Sep 09, 2011 at 1350 hrs IST

Director Neerav Ghosh gives full marks to Rajeev Khandelwal for his quick thinking and improvisation on the sets of Soundtrack.

The debutant director recounts how Khandelwal improvised a scene that was to be shot with singer Kailash Kher. "It was a comic scene about drug-overdose, in which Kailash Kher was to be shown singing and some persons high on drugs would be doing their usual antics.

But Kailash couldn't make it as he was out of the country. We were racking our brains how to picturise the scene when Rajeev came up with some whacky moves. He climbed up a coconut tree, did some forward and backward somersaults and created an ambience similar to what we wanted," says Ghosh.

Soundtrack, which also stars Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma, releases on September 30.

link-http://www.screenindia.com/news/monkey-act/843551/

Soundtrack  latest  Update

Soundtrack is extremely naughty and urban

Debutant filmmaker Neerav Ghoshs dream of breaking a guitar finally came true. " I fulfilled my dream of breaking an electric guitar on the set of my film 'Soundtrack'. That was the thing I always wanted to do," says Neerav excitedly. This might be his first outing as a director but Neerav has been working in the film industry in various capacities. He wrote lyrics for the film 'Mithya'( 2008), edited and did sound design for 'Waisa Bhi Hota Hai part II'( 2003) and was assistant director on Bombay Boys ( 1998). 'Soundtrack stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Soha Ali Khan in lead roles and is a is a musical movie that follows the life journey of a musician.

Neerav considers himself a rock star in real life. " I am a rock star in real life. I had my own band in Delhi. I used to compose and sing. I had always wanted to break an electric guitar like the rock bands do at the end of their performance. But an electric guitar was very expensive so I could not afford to do so," says Neerav. Of course, being a rock star did not come too easy and Neerav had his fair share of struggle as well. " Iwas just twenty when I started earning my own money. I used to do shows and earn money. Later, I came to Mumbai and started struggling but honestly speaking, there was no real struggle for me. I did not have to sleep on the road or do tough things. Life was easier for me because I was making short films, music videos and then television shows," he clarifies.

Interestingly, although 'Soundtrack'is what would be considered a 'musical movie', Neerav has his own opinion on them. " I do not believe that musical movies always have success. See 'London Dreams'and 'Jashn'- both were big flops. 'London Dreams'had very big stars, but what happened? There is no formula of hit or flop. Failure and success are always there in every genre. For a musical film, the music has to be extremely good whether it be a 'Rock On'or 'Jhankar Beats'. The music of those movies were really good. The music of 'Soundtrack'is extremely naughty and urban. I have made the movie keeping the multiplex audience in mind. I already decided during the scripting process what song would feature where," says Neerav.

So lets hear what the director has to say about his hero.😳😳 " The best thing about Rajeev is that he comes fully prepared. 😳 He surrendered himself to meπŸ˜ƒ . Rajeev did everything that I wanted. He climbed a coconut tree after I asked him only onceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . He says yes to everything and is ready to help whichever way he can. 😳😳 Normally, actors just do the basic things, but Rajeev did whatever I asked him to do.😳😳  The amount of hard work he has done for my movie he has not done for any movie, " concludes Neerav. πŸ‘

01 - Atomizer Listen
Gaurav Raina & Karsh Kale
02 - Banao Listen
Papon
03 - Ek Manzil Listen
Vishal Vaid
04 - Fakira Listen
Vishal Vaid
05 - Main Chala Listen
Kailash Kher
06 - Naina Laagey Listen
Papon

07 - Ruk Jaana Nahin (Remix) Listen
Suraj Jagan
08 - Symphony Of The Streets Listen
Midival Punditz & Karsh Kale
09 - The Soundtrack Theme Listen
Midival Punditz & Karsh Kale
10 - What The F*** Listen
Anushka Manchanda
11 - Yeh Jeevan Hai (Remix) Listen

Malini Awasthi

Will update later on

Soundtrack   movie  Pic  Gallery

😍
☺️

Will update later on

Neerav Ghosh nervous about the music launch of his debut film
Published: Thursday, Sep 8, 2011, 19:03 IST
By Dipannita Ghosh Biswas | Place: Bangalore | Agency: DNA

The wait has been a long one, but debutant director Neerav Ghosh says it's been worth it. As the countdown to the release of his first feature film Soundtrack begins, the film-maker says he's going through a flurry of emotions. "I know it's not over yet β€” there's a lot of excitement, there are also some apprehensions, but I'm enjoying every bit of the experience," says Neerav.

For someone who's spent 15 years directing music videos, commercials and documentaries, a feature film was a natural progression. "I was into music in a big way during the 90s and I personally know of musicians who went through phases of paranoia of not being able to hear anything. They wake up with a buzz in the ear, a numbness β€” not like a normal hangover," he recollects, adding, "At a basic level, I would say that Soundtrack is a little autobiographical."

Once he started working on the script, he was told that a similar film, It's All Gone Pete Tong, had already been made.

"Considering it was in the same realm, I approached the producer and bought the rights," he says.

Soundtrack is a story of one of India's most prolific musicians and DJ and traces his alcohol, drug and sex-fuelled meteoric rise, as he battles his internal demons and a damaging handicap. Quiz Neerav on the cast β€” Rajeev Khandelwal and Soha Ali Khan β€”and he explains, "Both Soha and Rajeev are known for their intelligent choice of films. While Rajeev was my first choice, I had initially thought of Konkona Sen Sharma for the female lead, but she was unavailable due to her pregnancy and Soha was ropedn."

Of course, sound and music play important roles in the film. "We worked on the music along with the script β€” four songs were ready before the script was complete," Neerav informs.

Coming from an army background, the director says was never pressurised to pursue film-making. He says he's finally lived his dream. "At the cost of sounding filmi, I had told my friend, after watching a film 13 years back, that some day I would make my own film β€” that some day is today," he signs off.

C o n g r a t z    R a j e e v i a n s

very nice pg 1 !πŸ‘
Originally posted by -skylark-

C o n g r a t z    R a j e e v i a n s

very nice pg 1 !πŸ‘

rani πŸ€— welcome  in soundtrack new thread   ..do u watch of soundtrack  theartical  trailer ?πŸ˜›

and do u watch soundtrack latest song   EK munzhii πŸ˜›

OMG..Such  abeautiful thread..thx Olivee..i realy appreciate ur Love for Rajeev..πŸ€—

Wish his Movie a great Success
yehhh 2nd thread πŸ₯³
congos guyzπŸ€—
  riya πŸ€— welcome  in soundtrack 2  thread πŸ˜†

@khushi πŸ€— welcome jaan soundtrack new 2 thread   

khushi do you watch of soundtrack latest  theartical  tariler ?  or ek muzzli  song also released ?do know about thats πŸ˜†