and you love  ranbir kapoor 😳 na
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Riasa

yaaa correct ...:D

ok  
 so tell me 
which   rajeev avatar    you loved most ?

Action hero or romantic lover πŸ˜†

Illumination thumbnail
I am back with   some update πŸ˜†
Illumination thumbnail
Rajeev Khandelwal latest  articles

Rajeev Khandelwal is a brave man. Right from his debut movie, Aamir (2008), directed by newcomer Rajkumar Gupta, to the recently released, Soundtrack, once again directed by a debutant, Neeraj Gosh, Khandelwal has been on an experimental curve in Bollywood. Not only did he opt to act with fresh directors but he's also gone ahead and played the unconventional hero. So as expected, Soundtrack didn't have your typical Bollywood protagonist, but a music director who turns deaf. That apart, Khandelwal is' keeping himself busy on the small screen with the second season of Sach ka Samna.

What research went into playing the deaf character in Soundtrack?

I did not play a born deaf person but someone who loses it one fine day and the trauma he goes through. I didn't have to work as hard as Soha who plays a born deaf character. But I did attend workshops with Neerav and Soha (Ali Khan). At the end of the day, I just blindly followed Neerav's vision that I hope has helped.

Regarding your choice of films, is there a conscious attempt to break stereotypes?

There is no blue print, no game plan just a matter of pure instinct and a bit of luck. I do read a lot of scripts and I need to be convinced about the director and his intent. I don't believe in taking the conventional route in Bollywood anyway.

Don't you think it is important to be part of big banners and join bigger directors in Bollywood?

Not really. I am absolutely satisfied with my choice. As for big banners, I think I have been part of big films as the films I did still have a shelf value, they still get talked about. Isn't that what counts?

Your concept of ideal cinema?

Cinema obviously has to be entertaining yet it shouldn't narrow down to just dancing around trees or fighting 15 goons at a time. I am all for newer ideas, new directors and a fresh approach. Cinema is a creative medium, not a business enterprise.

Is the second season of Sach Ka Samna different from the first one?

I have started shooting for it and would rather talk once it starts airing on TV.

What else excites you?

Travelling. I love camping, driving and exploring new places in India. I am not really a movie buff.'''

Illumination thumbnail
  Rajeev khandelwal  latest update

Gorgeous guys

BRADLEY COOPER is this year's sexiest man alive according to people. a look at the complete list of dishy dudes before him. for your desi fill, feast on our readers' picks of their gorgeous guys in response to the t2 list of october 31. who would you add to/drop from this list? tell [email protected]

BOLLY BUDDHAS

Amitabh Bachchan
This super-elated 'Dadaji' still makes it to the Gorgeous Guys list at 69! It's got to do with the package β€” everything from his baritone to his beard.
Milind Soman
Those bedroom eyes, that sensuous mouth, those chiselled features and that stubble β€” Milind Soman was the original gorgeous guy.
Aamir Khan
We loved him as the romantic Raj from QSQT. We stood by him in Sarfarosh as an intense Ajay Singh Rathod and as The Body in Ghajini. We wept with him when he turned mentor in TZP, laughed and cried with him as he became an Idiot, and went into ROFL mode as he disco danced in Delhi Belly. He is a real hero.
Salman Khan
We fell in Prem with him 22 years ago with Maine Pyar Kiya. And the effect continues β€” truly, the Dabangg among the Khans and the Bodyguard of the box office.
Ajay Devgn
His brooding looks. His simmering rage. His Singham six pack. If Kajol can heart him, so can we!
Akshay Kumar
The original Khiladi of Bollywood. Rough and tough, Akki is hard to resist when he means business. Ask us girls, we know. We like bad boyz.
Shah Rukh Khan
That energy, that charm. Those dimples, that twinkle. The Chak De! intensity with the Swades sensitivity. And that canny sense of humour that makes him a superhero. Almost.
Saif Ali Khan
That Nawabi grace, that chiselled face. Langda Tyagi to Love Aaj Kal, Saifu even made undies sexy on screen. Bebo, we envy you.

BOLLY YOUNG GUNS

Imran Khan
Mamu Khan may have helped him find his footing with Jaane Tu... but once in, this brown-eyed cutie has not been afraid to develop a Delhi Belly or romance his Brother ki Dulhan or even take on the law (the right of the young adult to get high). Give us more of him, Bollywood.
Ranveer Singh
If his Bittoo Sharma act in Band Baaja Baaraat got you giggling, a shirtless Ranveer in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl will make you want to get up close and very personal. This charmer with hatke looks is here to stay (in our hearts)!
Abhay Deol
From wasted bad boy in Dev.D to bindaas buddy in ZNMD β€” Abhay is the boy you wouldn't mind taking home to show dad how well you did for yourself!
Neil Nitin Mukesh
The grandson of music legend Mukesh, with Hollywood-y looks, is trying to do things differently, from New York to Jail (where we almost saw all of him!). Lage raho, Neil bhai, we're with you.
Shahid Kapoor
When he dances you can't take your eyes off him. When he talks, he's either oh-so-cute or oh-so-intense. No wonder his date roster reads like a Sexiest Women Around List: from Kareena to Priyanka and beyond.

closer home

Prosenjit
Matinee-star charisma, boy-next-door charm and supreme acting skills make a man they call Bumbada.
Priyanshu Chatterjee
One of the best-looking actors around, Priyanshu is a rare Bengali man who is really sexy! Those soulful eyes, those kissable lips, those broad shoulders...
Tota Roy Choudhury
Tollywood's muscle man even made a certain Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (remember Chokher Bali?) go weak at the knees. Need we say more?

SURPRISE PICKS

Prashant Narayanan
The dusky Murder 2 actor from down south hits a lot of right spots with his edgy intensity and boyish smile.
Rajeev Khandelwal
This TV-turned-Bolly actor is the thinking woman's sex symbol, from Kahiin To Hoga to Aamir. That's the truth (Sach) about this off-the-beaten-path RK.

BRADLEY COOPER is this year's sexiest man alive according to people. a look at the complete list of dishy dudes before him. for your desi fill, feast on our readers' picks of their gorgeous guys in response to the t2 list of october 31. who would you add to/drop from this list? tell [email protected]

SURPRISE PICKS

Rajeev Khandelwal
This TV-turned-Bolly actor is the thinking woman's sex symbol, from Kahiin To Hoga to Aamir. That's the truth (Sach) about this off-the-beaten-path RK.😳😳

one of  the most Gorgeous guys☺️☺️ rajeev khandelwal πŸ₯³
☺️
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1111121/jsp/entertainment/story_14777448.jsp#top

Illumination thumbnail
 i am back with   short update πŸ˜†
Illumination thumbnail
  I am back after long πŸ˜Ž i have done my all exam  i am back after 22 days in IF

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
  Rajeev khandelwal  latest news Update 

Being earnest

Powerful performer

Honest, candid and determined are a few adjectives that can be used to describe him; and these are truly distinctions that perhaps set him apart from the rest of the lot in tinsel town. Meet Indian television's poster-boy Rajeev Khandelwal. Immortalised as Sujal, the indelible character from the popular Balaji series Kahiin to Hoga, Rajeev comes across as someone who has his head on his shoulders. Perhaps, he got these traits from a father who was first an army officer, a disciplinarian, and then a father. Rajeev ended up in the glamour world but never did this blue-eyed boy of television let stardom affect him. For the actor, who finds it difficult to easily disconnect from the roles he plays on screen and often carries his characters back home, Rajeev refuses to get carried away by his popularity and fame. "Subconsciously, I know that the recognition is not really for me but for the characters I play. I want to work hard and I feel that I deserve every bit of praise that comes my way."

Though he's level-headed in his reasonable approach to life, he still lets his heart rule over his head. "I'm an instinctive person, who doesn't listen to anyone. I follow my heart and stand by my decisions, whether they work in my favour or not!" he adds with emphasis.

It is this very attitude that has led Rajeev to taste success on television as well as the silver screen. Some of the roles he has essayed on TV include that of Inspector Raj in Kya Hadsaa - Kya Haqeeqat, RAW Intelligence Officer Varun Awasthi in Time Bomb 9/11, Captain Rajveer Singh of Left Right Left fame, ACP Prithviraj in CID and most noticeably, that of an intense lover, Sujal in Kahiin to Hoga, which made him a household name. 

Rajeev has also tried his hand at hosting shows like Deal Ya No Deal and Sach Ka Saamna. Although he admits not all his shows have found their mark, yet it's the urge to constantly prove himself that keeps him going. Not an actor to lust after banners and camps of the industry, he says, "If I can make a show work on a lesser popular channel, the victory for me would be bigger and the success sweeter."

Thus, when it came to his debut film, Rajeev went against popular advice to sign Aamir ' a thriller, set in Mumbai, where he plays the lead and carries the entire film on his shoulders. Despite a fresh crew, including a debutant director Raj Kumar Gupta, this 2008 release was very well received by critics and audiences alike. With the recent success of Shaitan this year, directed by Bejoy Nambiar, another debutant director, Rajeev has added another impressive chapter to his success story.

With a difference

His penchant for picking unconventional roles and working with newcomers is proved yet again with his latest film Soundtrack, being directed by another debutant, Neerav Ghosh, alongside co-stars like Soha Ali Khan, Mrinalini Sharma and Mohan Kapur. Soundtrack is an edgy, modern tale of an established musician and DJ. It traces his meteoric rise fuelled by alcohol, drugs and sex, as he battles his demons and a damaging handicap. "I have pushed the envelope with Soundtrack and portrayed a character like you've never seen me play before, but if you're looking for a routine song and dance film, this film isn't for you," he warns.

In retrospect, for someone who always wanted to be an actor and has struggled to find his feet in the industry, Rajeev Khandelwal has come a long way. He talks unabashedly about his initial days of strife in Delhi where he scouted around for work. When that seemed difficult, he took to writing for documentary films. After patiently writing 30-odd films, he decided to put in all his savings into producing the pilot episode of a serial, which took him to Mumbai, only to realise that there were no takers for his work.  

Looking back now, he feels that this was life's way of taking him to tinsel town so that he could follow his dreams of becoming an actor. But it never came easy. Like countless others, he too stood in long queues, auditioning for ad films, until the day lady luck decided to shine upon him. What followed were a string of commercials for LML, Green Label, Kodak Express and Videocon among others. And then, he struck gold with Kahiin To Hoga and the rest is history.

But if you were to ask Rajeev, "the struggle never ceases, just that the nature of your struggle changes. Now, I struggle to do things that excite and motivate me." And currently what excites him is the brand new show on National Geographic called Nat Geo Super Cars. He has been chosen as the Indian face to introduce super cars to viewers. The show reveals the science, technology and manufacturing stories of the most sought after international icons ' the Lamborghini Murcilago, the Porsche GT3, the Audi R8, the Rolls Royce Phantom and many more super cars. 

For a man passionate about his wheels, one can't help but notice his eyes light up at the mention of these mean machines. "I'm happy to be a part of something so exclusive and after having discovered such amazing facts about these super cars, my respect and love for them has grown manifold," says Rajeev. He further reveals his interest in sports cars, SUV's, and speaks with pride about his custom-designed Scorpio Extreme.

What after Nat Geo Super Cars, I ask? "Well, there's my next release Raakh to look forward to. This is a film by Tanuja Chandra," about whom he speaks rather fondly. "In Raakh, I play a small town shayar from Ujjain who uses shayari as a means to impress a married woman. It's a romantic thriller," shares the actor.

With Rajeev Khandelwal, one never knows what to expect next. As he candidly adds, "Tomorrow you might find me doing a street play, if that excites me enough! I do not know where I will be ten years from now, but I want to feel satisfied and proud of the work that I have done."

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/195034/content/213348/i-want-factor-makes-difference.html

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago