Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skarriramsai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Being a mytho, krishna is the only constant with others coming and going.  Hence, we can't pinpoint that only one of his wives luks gud with him. As a character satybhama has more prominence and it is ture.  But anyways to avoid jelousy among queen actresses😉 it is better to do away with all queens and show mahabharatha.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

Aside from how much your comment made me laugh LOL I don't think this show will get that far in the Mahabharat track

😆😆 I'm sure they won't as the Mahabharat track is really popular plus after getting some great feedback for what they've done to the current DBSK track, they might not dare to mess up with the mytho facts. If they do then I guess they must be awarded with the bravery award🤣 
But then I had never expected they would mess up this Parijat track & Tulabharam track😭😡I wonder what kind of satisfaction did the Sagars actually get by doing this😕🤣 I just don't know what I should be doing after watching a track like this... should I get angry😡 or should I cry😭 or should I laugh😆 😕😕😕

By twisting the story the Sagars have proved that despite their old ties with mytho serials, they are nothing but business men out to make money at any cost. I'm not going to blame Priya here because the job of a producer is to make sure they have the cast on hand...or change the track until a replacement is found! And it's not like they've never had to replace anyone before...Sanyogita was replaced in Prithviraj Chauhan, and that turned out to be the best decision ever for the show

It would have been better if they had not casted Priya at the first place if they were really unsure of her being the right choice for Rukmini rather then getting her replaced after showing her in many episodes. This clearly shows the negligence of the PH😲 I do agree that the first senior Sanyogita wasn't so impressive & I didn't mind her being replaced though I'm not someone who actually supports replacements😈 Bcoz the fact is that I couldn't accept the replacement of the junior Prithvi & Sanyogita with the senior ones at all. I tried a lot but couldn't so just dropped the show😈
And right now I'm struggling a lot to accept the senior CGM as the junior CGM's hangover is still left on my mind😆 I'm not saying the senior one is bad, he is very good but as I said I find it difficult to accept replacements. That's why my mind is definitely not in the state to accept another replacement😉😆

They could easily have shown Krishna/Balram going to Draupadi's swayamvar or have shown Bhim come to Dwarka to learn mace fighting! I doubt any of this is going to happen now...they'll fast forward straight to the war and this show will probably be over by 2012. I, like other members here also won't bother watching until the Sagars get their act in gear! It's sad really, I had such high hopes for this one...

Draupadi's swayamvar could have been a very good option but then it's the same problem. I don't think they'v already finalized the actors who'll be playing Draupadi, Arjun, Draupad, Karan, Duryodhan, Yudhisthir, Bhim, Nakul, Shahadev,etc & the others who are needed for that track. In fact this track would have needed even more actors😉The PH would have gone crazy in such a situation🤣 So they took the short cut by replacing Rukmini with Jambvanti. 
At least I can struggle to accept an actor's replacement but a character's replacement??? It's just too difficult to digest!😆

Originally posted by: skarriramsai

Being a mytho, krishna is the only constant with others coming and going.  Hence, we can't pinpoint that only one of his wives luks gud with him. As a character satybhama has more prominence and it is ture.  But anyways to avoid jelousy among queen actresses😉 it is better to do away with all queens and show mahabharatha.

I agree that Krishna is constant but that doesn't lessen the importance of others like Balram, Rukmini, Satyabhama, etc. 
I don't think anybody is discussing who looks better with Krishna. Personally, I don't even care about that. I'm angry with the replacement of Rukmini in an important track in which she had to be shown, but looks like the Sagars didn't think it important👎🏼😡 Yes, Satyabhama has her own importance, nobody is denying that but that doesn't mean she or any other wife of Krishna can be used to replace Rukmini in those tracks where Rukmini is to be shown as the most divine & prominent one
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
nellyverma thumbnail
Why these people are reducing the importance of Rukmini showing as Shri Krishna ji have only two wives. They can replace actress but please do not twist the story