i hope kinjal does something positive

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
if she is going to do modeling then she makes it into a career where she can get her self a apartment for her n dhawal moving out or that dern faye urmillas house.  she needs to get her own self out of this not kokila  helping or giving her things 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but the man who give offer not too good na
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i think it in a different way...i think she will get in trouble due to this and then dhawal will support her and then she will realise how much dhawal loves her and she will also fall for him...i wish so...i want to see kinjal dhawal together...
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i agree with u ... i hope the same ... but i sometimes feel that kokila is not being fair to kinjal ... to give only 11 rupees for rakshabandhan was not right, its not about dhawal's respect ... she should also think about her daughter as well ... i find that she is way too strict on kinjal at  ... kinjal made a mistake but right now she is married to dhawal and she is doing all sort of house work and trying to adjust herself with urmila ... i dont feel that kokila acts like a mother to kinjal ... i never see her guiding her ... when she found out about urmila's truth on rakshabandan day, she should have spoke to kinjal on how she is doing ... kids do make mitakes but its up to parents to punish them and guide them after  ...

sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i do hope she turn down the model job 
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: trupat

i agree with u ... i hope the same ... but i sometimes feel that kokila is not being fair to kinjal ... to give only 11 rupees for rakshabandhan was not right, its not about dhawal's respect ... she should also think about her daughter as well ... i find that she is way too strict on kinjal at  ... kinjal made a mistake but right now she is married to dhawal and she is doing all sort of house work and trying to adjust herself with urmila ... i dont feel that kokila acts like a mother to kinjal ... i never see her guiding her ... when she found out about urmila's truth on rakshabandan day, she should have spoke to kinjal on how she is doing ... kids do make mitakes but its up to parents to punish them and guide them after  ...

well but i am on kokila ji's side
i think kinjal should be forgiven when she realise her mistake and his guilty for it
but as far as now i don't think she is at all guilty
she is just angry
she have no realisation of what she has done
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

well but i am on kokila ji's side
i think kinjal should be forgiven when she realise her mistake and his guilty for it
but as far as now i don't think she is at all guilty
she is just angry
she have no realisation of what she has done

Yah I think until now she still thinks Umang was good. I think the CV's have in mind to bring him back again later, as she didn't really close his chapter, that's why she is giving Dhawal trouble.

Yes Kokila is hard on Kinjal, but in the past she has covered up for her, when kinjal stole the jewellery for example, she tried to ask her, where were you taking the jewellery she would not open up to her mother, though her mother and her were supposed to be close...sleeping together sometimes, punishing Gopi together...😆, teaching her how to cook, trying to teach her how to pray. 

Kinjal is the type which had not interest to learn and as a result until now she fails to realise that her circumstances have changed, that she needs to conform, she wants a maid, she wants AC, she wants to spend Rps.10,000 on a shopping trip, goes to the beauty palour and charges it to her parents etc

What many don't realise is Kokila is old fashioned, she doesn't go to her parents home since marriage, she wants her daughter to be the same, everything Kinjal wants a car for example is not sustainable under Dhawal's wages, so she best adjust, I'm with Kokila on this.