Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virtual book or Hard copy (Page 5)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
just come back mate, just ignore you know who, like me and write on the other topics that they don't open.

besides they hardly join in the conversation about the serial, they live in their own world of personal stories etc. Come Ayesha/Suk and I are on the main forum.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 September 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Struggler

Groupbie

Struggler

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by Struggler

Hey,

I would agree, hard copies are always a preferable option but then recently I have started reading books on the computer/laptop and I don't seem to mind it much!

I thought I would really not like it but am getting use to it and more so because there are so many books I can't get a hard copy for and so it makes my day to get a chance to read it in any medium :) But back to answering the requisite, hard copies, the way make you feel and take you to another world is quite special! Just like letters have become outdated, possibly hard copies might, though this seems really far off but nevertheless as letters are special, just like that, hard copies of books are and hopefully would! Embarrassed

Hmm another  persepective...the idea of getting hard to find books on the computer  is great.  Never thought about it that way.
Well, reading books on the net is another way of being  environmentally friendly... Sad to think that hard books in the near future would be facing extinction...Don't get me wrong I'm an environmentalist but prefer reading hard copy.

Hey Avivakirk,

I agree but then we can only contemplate what would happen ahead, no one knows for sure and ofcourse this all is hinting on another debate all together of being fair to the author by reading hard copies i.e buying their books. Alternatively they should have a proper online library system, it can be a good business ahead! Can't think of anything else for now.

avivakirk

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Struggler

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra.Nafisa.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

just come back mate, just ignore you know who, like me and write on the other topics that they don't open.

besides they hardly join in the conversation about the serial, they live in their own world of personal stories etc. Come Ayesha/Suk and I are on the main forum.
Wish I had the fortitude like yours...Who knows when the unholy alliances break up...I will join once again...I read all the updates LOL

what u on about nafisa, am hardly even on sns . 
i only come for like 2 hours a day.

i haven't even fixed my plan to stick to sns permanently.
i till to catch up with ipkknd as am still on the forum too.
LOL

aviva, see now nafisa askin u to come back. 

not being a silent member. u need to join in proper convo.
the only ppl who always on is me, nafisa, suk are the main ones 
who know who, doesn;t get out of their dream world. 

avivakirk

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Wish I had the fortitude like yours...Who knows when the unholy alliances break up...I will join once again...I read all the updates LOL

I broke my own resolution yesterday not to intrude in their world and went in to tell them that I know they have been mentioning how I express myself and that I must be important and that I am praying that God makes me as important and grants me all my wishes...I think I should have stopped there, because today I did the most foolish thing as I went in and accused them of being evil and told them to exorcise themselves in hindu incantations...as per the Vikram Bhatt horror 1920...LOL

avivakirk

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top