Virtual book or Hard copy - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ayesha_78

hard copies always
am comfortable reading with hard copies
Thanks Ayesha! Wow! we think alike!
It has to be the smell of the book - new or old, it's quiet creaking sound when you open it, the texture of the paper - crisp or wearing away and the feel of it in your hand ---- that is the effect a hard copy can have on me.
Originally posted by swasthi

It has to be the smell of the book - new or old, it's quiet creaking sound when you open it, the texture of the paper - crisp or wearing away and the feel of it in your hand ---- that is the effect a hard copy can have on me.

What a marvellous romantic  heartwarming  take  on the topic  Swasthi! very poetic!
 iam book lover ..but definitely go for hard copy..but just want to know Avi y do  u want to know? is any competition ? if it is i want the 1rst prize and it should be in CASH ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kinara2

iam book lover ..but definitely go for hard copy..but just want to know Avi y do  u want to know? is any competition ? if it is i want the 1rst prize and it should be in CASH ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hai I  wish it was cash competition yaar!😭... fake money  jalega yaar?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then u win hands down Kinara!
Originally posted by anizor

i prefer hard copies too,
Same here Anizor!
Hard copy, no doubt, Avi. Love the feel of the crackling pages between my fingers.
Besides I always find peering into the lappy screen tiresome.

Currently the original Laagi Tujhse Lagan story that was supposed to be shot with Mishal Raheja still playing Dutta Patil is being posted on the LTL Forum. The story is just too good but I kind of find it hard to read through the entire episodes.Sometimes I wish somehow if I could read it in printed on paper form.
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hard copy, no doubt, Avi. Love the feel of the crackling pages between my fingers.
Besides I always find peering into the lappy screen tiresome.

Currently the original Laagi Tujhse Lagan story that was supposed to be shot with Mishal Raheja still playing Dutta Patil is being posted on the LTL Forum. The story is just too good but I kind of find it hard to read through the entire episodes.Sometimes I wish somehow if I could read it in printed on paper form.
Same here Zuby! Good to hear from you.  Hey Patil Sahib's mere name should have u glued to LTL story.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Just kidding!  Understand your feelings...Know how onscreen reading  isn't that great when compared to hard copy.
Hard copy anyday AnytimeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Hard copy anyday AnytimeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
So many of us feel the same wayπŸ˜ƒ