Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

kushi kidnapped!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jesly

jesly

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
hi i am new to this forum. I am an ardent fan of arnav. After seeing yesterday's precap i just had a weird idea that La might send some gudas to kidnap kushi and arnav might save her n throw La after knowing the truth. This is my point of view do share your opinions:)??? jesly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kushi kidnapped!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Oh noo.. Impossible. Blah is silly. She can't do this

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
omg...on reading ur topic name i thought it happened in the epiSleepy...any ways may be this will happen...and welcome to the forum yarEmbarrassed

Edited by ainimonaya - 08 September 2011 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesly

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
More case of Shyam doing the kidnapping he did say he will have Khusi no matter what may come????

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Well Shyamua just might be able to..He's a sicko

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Welcome To The Forum Dear :)

I Have Actually No Idea :S

Blah Is Blah Really, She Is Silly

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.