Dharampatni

Harshad and Aasiya fans we need u!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hey Cmon all the Harshad and Aasiya fans.. Make this forum active please.. Its getting dull day by day..
Cmon Guys we love our Harsiya. Dont we?! Atleast get this forum in the top 10 atleast.

Edited by mary78613 - 08 September 2011 at 8:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-star-GredForge-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad and Aasiya fans we need u!!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
This is Dharampatni Forum so it is for Dharampatni fans ... So Harshad as well as Aasiya fans are welcome here as well as the newbies isnt it? Lets not make other fans feel as if they dont belong to this place ... And this Forum IS pretty active who said it isnt?ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-komal jagdeshpyar-ishk

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
don't worry...this forum will get a top spot...its just a matter of the show and mohan-kastur growing on u

and with soomany newbie's and new members posting here...
i'm sure mohan-kastur have already made a mark!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

This is Dharampatni Forum so it is for Dharampatni fans ... So Harshad as well as Aasiya fans are welcome here as well as the newbies isnt it? Lets not make other fans feel as if they dont belong to this place ... And this Forum IS pretty active who said it isnt?ROFL
Oopsy! I dint mean any offense to Aasiya fans.. Just thought since there are more Harshad fans, i should ask them. But thanks for reminding me. I'll rephrase my topic. Well, about the forum sorry i disagree, its not really that active. But we can make it active can't we?Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.