Kkoi Dil Main Hain

India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Eijaz and Nandini finally turn friends...

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Eijaz and Nandini finally turn friends
   By: Tushar Joshi
   February 25, 2005

BREAKING THE ICE: Nandini Singh (Kesar) and Eijaz Khan (Abhinav Pandey) in Kesar
The Past

I can't stand Kesar; I hate her. In fact, I have to look at her forehead when I have to do a scene with her." With these words, actor Eijaz Khan went public about his dislike for Kesar co-star Nandini Singh.

Khan, who plays Abhinav Pandey opposite Kesar (Singh), has always been forthright about his views. So when it came to admitting his dispute with his on screen love interest, he bared all to us in an interview a few months ago.

"It's just that I can't deal with her and I have no issues acknowledging it.

She fights with her make-up artist and doesn't let people do their work around the sets. In fact, the only dialogues we have between us are on screen. Off screen, we talk to each other through our assistant director," he told us.

The Present

Time has a way of washing over all negativity, and Khan seems to have finally broken the ice with Singh after eight long months. "We both work on the same show and I think it is required that I talk to her to get things done."

Apparently, it took actual ice to break the proverbial ice between the two.

"A few days ago, we were shooting for this scene on an artificial lake in Film City. It was very cold that night, around 13 degrees or so.

The shot required me to pull Nandini out of the lake and warm her up. I was at least wearing a suit, but poor Nandini was in a flimsy salwar kameez. I really felt bad for her that night."

The Future

Even though he is open to a formal dialogue with Singh, Eijaz still thinks she needs to get her act together. "I think there has been a lot of improvement in her behaviour. Personally, I have nothing against her," said Khan, who is currently busy shooting for Kesar and Kkusum.

What's new with Eijaz Khan

Apparently, he has been offered the role of Anurag and Prerna's son Prem in Kasauti Zindagi Kay.

"Yes that's true, but I still have to work out the details. It's too premature to comment on that yet."

Till then, Khan will probably spend time discovering new facets of his Kesar co-star's charming personality! 

anneliz143 Newbie
anneliz143
anneliz143

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Hey, thanks for this information. Was gr8 to know and above all the last message that he will be playing the character Prem.  But guys , don't u think he will be toooo mature for this role , when u guys know that Shravan playiong guy is so small.

Anyways, I must say Eijaz u r KOOL man.

ejazfan1 Groupbie
ejazfan1
ejazfan1

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged

ya he is a cool guyCool wase main bhi yahi sooch rahi hon he'll look mature infornt of shortWink shravan.

apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
omg they finally turned friends!!!well i fink it was symathy really?
kdmh Senior Member
kdmh
kdmh

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
thank god
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top