Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
CONGOOO Reennooo for the new gallery...
Your siggys & avi's are very nice..
i love them :)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
WAY to spam the first page kameenios :) Anyway reserved :P K I am back sorry took me so long but you know me main Ms. Bhulkad hoon and since IDK if I will be free after today so I thought aaj kardoon πŸ˜³ So let's get started :)

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

I am not really good at this shit πŸ€” but I shall try my best <3 Um I can't believe in such a short time we became such good friends! God bless Jhanvi for opening Teri Meri CC tehe cos I would have hated to missed out on such a good opportunity to get close to you and so many other wonderful people <3 You are honestly a gem of a person and you know when I say that I mean it :P It's hard to impress me 🀣 and you managed to do it beta ji :$ Oh and did I ever mention I love you for making so much uber pretty stuff for me :$ it means a lot beta <3 I lovers it tehe Also since this is jur gallery I should talk about your amazing work too :$ I love love love your work ESPECIALLY avis you know na I have a thing for avis 🀣 I love how they come out so sharpened :$ TEACH ME TEACH ME your ways PLEEJ :( Acha I got to cut this short :( cos family's around but you know na I love you and your work <3 Muaaah!

God bless you!
Sary
Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
reeno jeee, badhaiya ho badhaiya OH SORRY JEE

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!
Chalo jee, yeh to ho gaya :$ OMG you don't know how khush i am πŸ˜ƒ You know I am the only one who'd be desperate to update on your behalf and take all the "rinki, what a great update!" happily 🀣 anywaaay tbh, I'm really happy :) kameeni, you deserve it okay. I know you're quite a big lazy ass but thats sorta fine as long as you make people update on your behalf and we can see those oh good lord sigs πŸ€” The banner is gorgg, Saharu has done a fab job :) in minutes? no wonder she is always ready to redo the reqs πŸ˜†
ik tu hi tu hi ik tu hi reens ke sigs.. man, such a fail. I used to be good at this until i used up all the cool skills at aishh's and saharu's dukaans. πŸ€” WHAT BIATCHES.

isshh mera naam 😳 muaaah! I'll always be there for you babe..maybe 2 mahine baad kuch aur dialogue sunne ko milega but you know na how much of a sweet kameeni i am :) its okay, if you don't agree..just shut your mouth. dude teri intro teri kam aur tere dosto ki aur lagti hai 🀣 you love us SO muchhh, muaaah again. <3
and btw, you need to make more avis, i love sahar for making you make mausam avis 😳 I'll tell you how good they are after some time πŸ˜† oh and as i am scrolling down, i see rummy's sig. ITS JUST PERFECTION. SHE HAS TO HAVE A SHOP. PERIOD.

okay so now i am finally gonna talk about the update/previous work. the mausam avis are simply beautiful! I have no idea why you don't make avis itna..cos you're good at it :| I love the way you've used the borders and how you've written 'reeno' :P The colouring is gorg reeno. If you don't make avis like these, i might kill you with my sweetness. mwahaha, doesn't happen much ;) so you better know what you have to do :P
The prem-preeti sig is so frikkin beautiful. Your colouring is really good! & iunno why but that sig looks omggg. i just happen to like it a lot LOLL
the WAF sig is another ati sundar sig :| love the reddish effect you give :P btw, i need to learn how to use textures in photoshop. do you use PS? πŸ€” Sofia ki bday sig bhi mast hai, it looks velvet-ish. You'll get it only if you stalk aishh's dukaan and read my posts 🀣

beta, sab bahut sundar hai ekdam tere dil ke tarah :) see, my sweet talks have started :P MAKE SOMETHING WHICH SAYS 'FOR RINKIII' 🀣 okay bai, i love you too much okay? :$ muah bye

Edited by -Rinki- - 12 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res<3
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
gdhkghjkh reens, you are such a meethi dil :| I EFFEN LOVE YOUUU. I don't why but i feel loved and I'm in a mood of randomly loving people..no wonder i love naye dukaans so much 🀣

HAYYEEE, you're always gonna be a huge part of my dil :P chal chal bas
soundsofcedar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinki-

gdhkghjkh reens, you are such a meethi dil :| I EFFEN LOVE YOUUU. I don't why but i feel loved and I'm in a mood of randomly loving people..no wonder i love naye dukaans so much 🀣

HAYYEEE, you're always gonna be a huge part of my dil :P chal chal bas

Kuch zyaada nahi hogaya πŸ€” *notsojealoussahartalking*
-Rinki- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Kuch zyaada nahi hogaya πŸ€” *notsojealoussahartalking*

haan haan ab tu bhi aaja :P zyaada kya? :( i know i don't show itna khullam khulla pyaar but mood mein hu na :( chal koi ni, teri 4.0 waali gall par I'll show you how much of a badi dil waali i am :P
soundsofcedar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinki-

haan haan ab tu bhi aaja :P zyaada kya? :( i know i don't show itna khullam khulla pyaar but mood mein hu na :( chal koi ni, teri 4.0 waali gall par I'll show you how much of a badi dil waali i am :P

Why not 3.5 psht :( And I won't have 4.0 it will be 4.5 :P
-Rinki- thumbnail
DUUUDEEE, itne jaldi agar main apna pyaar itne saare logo par phekungi toh dusre log kya sochenge? πŸ€”πŸ€£ chal k, much love coming the your way πŸ˜ƒ
LOL long jumps much? :P