*:.The Arena#7.:* FM|ArHi|KJ|KS etc. Pg131

Posted: 12 years ago
^^  i  thankk Mrs SK for the banner, she made it in minutes 😳 i LOVE her for that. Thankk youu Jaanemannn. PS lishu: jaan, i know tera haq tha but u werent online and these biatchess :P finished my shop in minutes.. iLY ❀️
Im seriously a VERY VERY lucky person,  you ALL are by my side, i LOVE you all a lot, its ONLY because of all of you SPAMMERS that ive reached to shop #7 warna main 2nd shop pe hii atki rehti 😳 πŸ˜†
iLOVEYOUALL.
Im a HUGE fan of PAKISTAN CRICKET (CRICKET as a whole rather), im VERY possessive about my Paki Team so ud better not open ur mouth negatively about them or i'll kick ur ass and punch ur tum!
Rest, i Love the ppl in the banner :]
Well, i dont know intro main kiya likhte hain, so lets forgive me for this, i'll move on to a short Thank you List, i LOVE YOU ALL so please dont mind if ur name's missing from in here, you all know who you are... and you all mean a lot to me, those included will be the ones im spending most of my time with, aaj kal πŸ˜³

Lishu[xAlishax], Sabz (luv_pavi), Rinx (-Rinki-), JhanuG (desigrl05), aishhhwaryaaakulkarnii (aishhh), SaharrrK92 (-Sary-), Sneha (AbhayVakil_1992), ashu (notfadedaway), lolly (lola610), Sid (yuIZ), Anku (x-Anku-x)
^im such an idiot im forgetting a loy =( im sorry i'll edit this space :]

Now, onto my INSPIRATION LIST (which might aswell, be VERY longg 😳

Chandani_C
Angelic_Pari
unnati72003
-monus-
xAlishax
make-believe
-Rummy-
RandomSquared.
aishhh.
-Sary-
desigrl05

^^  i think thats about it πŸ˜• but dont worry,, i think i'll credit you if i get inspired by you individually in the update, EVEN if ur not in this list... Sach 😳

i make banners, signatures, video avis, video sigs, labels and tags, icons, animations.
HOWEVER, I MAY NOT ALWAYS TAKE REQUESTS FOR ALL OF THESE. I HARDLY TAKE ANIMATED REQUESTS.

my Copyrights are REENO, REENO'S CREATIONS, RJ.
I MAY FORGET TO PUT THESE ON SOME, DOESNT MEANS U STEAL MY STUFF, K, YEAH, :/ BLAH.

HERE or HERE for more (prev shops, i Lost the link for the ones before these 🀣)
Font: Choriieed from a Blog Jhanu told me about 456987456321 years ago =)

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago

Updates...

Mausam Freebies, BALH etc: Pg1

Shahid-Vidya, KaSh, Humsafar etc.: Pg16

KaSh, Love Breakup Zindagi, 9/11 (in muslims favour), BALH, ArHi, Bebo Bday, Humsafar etc: Pg26

Humsafar, KAsH, KaJen, Sonam, Quotes, REQS etc: Pg51

Humsafar, KaSh, SK :Pg72

Pg101

Pg108

Pg121

Please Press Like Button for this post if you want to receive PMs. Im bad at maintaining PM lists =( i just PM randomly.
But lets try...
Edited by Reenoo. - 12 years ago

STUFFF:

Mausam avis
inspired by Saharrr [-Sary-] even though they dont look 1 bit as gud as yours, how i wish they wud 😍 but they dont, but those coming in my dimaag were supposed 2 b inspired by saharrr, but anyways Reeno, better luck next time! 🀣, ohh and the colored borders are ashu's idea =) but i got very inspired when saharrr used em, so TY to the 2 lovely ladies! πŸ€—

sigs [miscalleneuous]

Happy Bday Sofii! πŸ€—

random PM (old, priya's req)

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
aishhhwaryaaakulkarnii 

^^go MAKE IT LONGERRRerererrr :| it's too short betaaa

OH AND YOU KNOW WHAT? no? 😳 i walked in the door just 2 mins ago and realised you might have opened this so i came..bhaaging dauding whatever πŸ€”
yeh grey bada ghatiya colour hai oh nvm i want this to be on the first page i'll just post/reserve whatever :) my behen did the best job ever w/ that banner omfg :$

ps. khullam khulla spammers likhti hai, intelligent woman :P
pps. JHANVIII jee is 05 not 07 ;)

k tu chal main aayiii lamba ho gaya reserve

EDITTT

KK I WAS SAYING..following from sary jee's shop..MY 10 MINS GOT EXTENDED so im hereee to edit..promise kiya tha naaa πŸ˜³ it'll be a little short but ignore that..im sooo happy for you reenz <3 congratulations on your 7th..keep making sigs forever keep being inspired by me (idk WHY YOU WOULD BE though but it makes me happy) and alwaaaysss..make me stuff πŸ˜† heheh i love love LOVE the banner omg it looks damn good :$ AND i love the first page but ya tereko i mentioned na yeh grey thoda sa ahemmm colour hai but the yellow is the most ghatiya idk anymore what the heck 🀣 we loveee you too! AND yes thankyou for being inspired by me once again! because you know by thoughts on that BUT it makes me happy to see my name 😍 i loveee ALL the sigs but omg i have to choose :| this arhi one:

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad178/xx-ReenO-xx/arnavkhushi2.png

I LOVE the colouring and the blending and all..kaafi prettyyy chhe 😳 and omg omg omg prem preettiii

BUT i gotta say this one just made me do screen staring for like 5 mins constant no joke 😳 it reminds me of zunni's style for some reason and that too in a good way ;) eeppss sooo pretty
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad178/xx-ReenO-xx/rampriya2.png

and OH sofi's bday sig is a m a z i n g keeping aside my ahemnesss for salman JEE i shall ignore that and say, AREEENAAA WHAT A GORGEOUS SIG OMG

ok enough im getting told off and like trying to type at 10 times greater speed IGNORE the spelling mistakes all you need to remember is that 
a) congratulationsss πŸ€—

b) i LOVE your work

c) aishwaryaaakulkarniii LOVES YOUUU <3 πŸ€—

chal EDIT IT IN ALREADYYY k
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
Congrats on your shop Areena.
@aishhh: maine 07 kahan likha?! πŸ€”
JhanuG ke yahan nvm IM TOO BUSY :| with looking at the update 😍 distract na kar ;)
LOL update gandi hai =(
vid ganda tha
i feel so red red wala ashamed like its my frst shop 🀣
☺️
PLEEAAASEEE comment edit karna 😳
-RINKI-'S

reeno jeee, badhaiya ho badhaiya  OH SORRY JEE

O N G R A T U L A T I O N S! 
Chalo jee, yeh to ho gaya :$ OMG you don't know how khush i am πŸ˜ƒ You know I am the only one who'd be desperate to update on your behalf and take all the "rinki, what a great update!" happily πŸ€£ anywaaay tbh, I'm really happy :) kameeni, you deserve it okay. I know you're quite a big lazy ass but thats sorta fine as long as you make people update on your behalf and we can see those oh good lord sigs πŸ€” The banner is gorgg, Saharu has done a fab job :) in minutes? no wonder she is always ready to redo the reqs πŸ˜† 
ik tu hi tu hi ik tu hi reens ke sigs.. man, such a fail. I used to be good at this until i used up all the cool skills at aishh's and saharu's dukaans. πŸ€” WHAT BIATCHES.

isshh mera naam πŸ˜³ muaaah! I'll always be there for you babe..maybe 2 mahine baad kuch aur dialogue sunne ko milega but you know na how much of a sweet kameeni i am :) its okay, if you don't agree..just shut your mouth. dude teri intro teri kam aur tere dosto ki aur lagti hai πŸ€£ you love us SO muchhh, muaaah again. <3 
and btw, you need to make more avis, i love sahar for making you make mausam avis πŸ˜³ I'll tell you how good they are after some time πŸ˜† oh and as i am scrolling down, i see rummy's sig. ITS JUST PERFECTION. SHE HAS TO HAVE A SHOP. PERIOD.

okay so now i am finally gonna talk about the update/previous work. the mausam avis are simply beautiful! I have no idea why you don't make avis itna..cos you're good at it :| I love the way you've used the borders and how you've written 'reeno' :P The colouring is gorg reeno. If you don't make avis like these, i might kill you with my sweetness. mwahaha, doesn't happen much ;) so you better know what you have to do :P 
The prem-preeti sig is so frikkin beautiful. Your colouring is really good! & iunno why but that sig looks omggg. i just happen to like it a lot LOLL 
the WAF sig is another ati sundar sig :| love the reddish effect you give :P btw, i need to learn how to use textures in photoshop. do you use PS? πŸ€” Sofia ki bday sig bhi mast hai, it looks velvet-ish. You'll get it only if you stalk aishh's dukaan and read my posts πŸ€£

beta, sab bahut sundar hai ekdam tere dil ke tarah :) see, my sweet talks have started :P MAKE SOMETHING WHICH SAYS 'FOR RINKIII' πŸ€£ okay bai, i love you too much okay? :$ muah bye

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
Congratz on 7th gall areenaπŸ€—