Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #3|AR|NewThreadLink-Pg1&150| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

DigitalFortress

IF-Sizzlerz

DigitalFortress

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Maitroo Maitro Maitro LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLfirst of all CongoosssPartyPartyon the 3rd thread u really deserve itBig smileBig smileBig smilei am soo happpy 4 u!!OMG i know i am editing after soo much tym sooo please dont beat me up,u know i am such a delicate soul i cant bare so much tortureOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchespecially by a scary Sherni called MaitroooTongueTongueTongueROFLi feel like singing this
Main Maitro Maitro Chillaaongii Joota Phaadke!ROFLROFLROFL
ok fine shollly i am not making funn of u,i just feel like roflingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
acha to main kahan thee...Ermm haaan i want to thank u sooo much cutoo Maitrooo for the award OMG u seriously r not a sherni u r a sweeetyy angel!Embarrassed
i love my award LOLLOLLOLLOLPagli reader and emo girl of the thread!!StarStarStarStarStarStari reallly am paglii OuchOuchOuchOuchwell evry1 says thatOuchbut i love itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLPagla hona bhi acch baat hotee hai!ApproveApprovemere jaise Paaagal logon ke bina dunya kaise chalegiiiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLawww and i am soo glad that u r soo attached to Maitroo now!!LOLLOLLOLLOLI LYHeartu r an awesum person and a writer!!keep rocking and keep writing more!!Embarrassed
ok noe coming back to the part Wowww that was quite longClapClapClapand awesum!!Big smilejust loved the flashback part!!well the first thing where i am taking my james bond mind is thinking about whos the "A" guyConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedWackowell i am still thinking about it but still cant get itLOLLOLLOL(ok dont make fun of me coz i cnt find out who it isUnhappy)and i just loved Nishita Armaan freindship its just sooo pure,thats wat i call a true friendship,Nishita has gone through soo much CryCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOMG now Riddhima is gonna be Jaaiiilousss i like J RiddhimaLOLLOLLOL

phew D'ohi hope this Comment of mine is long enufffEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOMG maine itna lamba comment maaraShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedi am so shocked and happies maybe first tym in my life i have written such a big bakbak LOLLOLLOLwell well i am being too happy for no reason its not even  that bigOuchbut i am on learning mode so u should understand ok!!Tongue ab mera dil khush kardena iska reply de kar!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
okaysss Update soonish Love yaHeart

Edited by love_dmg1 - 11 September 2011 at 5:42pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Meant To Be #3|AR|NewThreadLink-Pg1&150| (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Radhu dii..You can bet all you want..but I am her longest commentor..and i will remain so..MUAHHAHAHHAH

Aakriti diii..Oh yeah..The war is on..

Bacchi I will leave a longer comment than yours... I can ramble for ages and you should know this Tongue and even though your her basket, Im still her longest commentor. Look at my dabba. And yes Aakriti... The war is on   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i forgot to do my evil laugh muahahahaha

VKlovesFK

IF-Sizzlerz

VKlovesFK

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
congo for the new thread...

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
RESERVED..

Edited.
Congratulations Maitree on ur 3rd thread.
This ff is beautiful and u r a wonderful writer.
May many more threads like this come to ur ff.
luv u jana.
Asma

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 08 September 2011 at 1:40pm

Hazel-eye

Goldie

Hazel-eye

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Radhu dii..You can bet all you want..but I am her longest commentor..and i will remain so..MUAHHAHAHHAH

Aakriti diii..Oh yeah..The war is on..

Bacchi I will leave a longer comment than yours... I can ramble for ages and you should know this Tongue and even though your her basket, Im still her longest commentor. Look at my dabba. And yes Aakriti... The war is on   LOL

Girls I am loving this war LOL

Hazel-eye

Goldie

Hazel-eye

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

i forgot to do my evil laugh muahahahaha

LmaoooROFL

dimpledsmile

Goldie

dimpledsmile

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hey maitree..
 awesome part..
 loved da update...
 do pm me...
srry waz nt able to cpmment on previous updates...but loved them all...
 continue super soon...
 N LIKE TAB NT WORKING!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top