Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #3|AR|NewThreadLink-Pg1&150| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

DivineDreams.

IF-Stunnerz

DivineDreams.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
WTH I WANTED TO BE ON THE 1st page..KILL THE TIME DIFFERENCE ARRGGGHHH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyechainreaction.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Meant To Be #3|AR|NewThreadLink-Pg1&150| (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

caprigurl

IF-Sizzlerz

caprigurl

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I got such a pretty prize Awww

Day Dreaming

Thanku ji :)

I'll keep commenting and this time I'll comment crazy so that I dont turn into a mature buddhi(comment-wise) LOL

Continue soon, I dont like Nish Armaan angle :/ Sacchi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Res Cry

*edited*

firstly...i just realised that i can write such long comments when i'm commenting on a chapter, but when it comes to congratulating you on a new thread then i'm speechless! so i guess your basket wins because she's gonna give you the longest comment CryCryCry but i'm second after basket because after riddhima, champ is the most important person in armaans life ROFLROFLROFLROFL and i'm champ ROFLROFL because i love him. i was gonna marry him but then i didn't so now i just decided that i am him ROFL anyway what i wanna say is that you are such a good writer, and i don't think you realise how amazing you are! You always underestimate yourself but you just don't realise how many people read your FF and how much it means to people! when you disappeared for ages because of exams i missed you and MTB so much! MTB is an FF that has really touched my heart, and its because of you that MTB came into my life EmbarrassedEmbarrassed yes, the storyline is simple...but the way you write is flawless. you can make even the most simplest things seem so beautiful because of the way you write. So i'm trying to tell you to be more happy and stop being so insecure because you are such a good writer! I love you <333 and thank you so much for the award! i love it so much! i am proud to be the longest commentor and crazzy spammer ROFLROFL and this award means a lot to me. It was such a nice thing to do for your readers and i really appreciate it, and i love it. whenever i look at it in my dabba i feel happy! keep writing and stop underestimating yourself!

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 16 September 2011 at 8:50am

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Awww :) Maitreee the surprise is indeed surprising =) lovely awards and thanks for mine Hug Its so touching <3 thanks so much baby
I'll always be there for you and this story !!!

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Cant believe I am firsttt..WOHOOO...I need to catch up with MTB..But dont worry...I promish you the longest comment (EVEN IF IT MEANS CROSSING RADHU DIIS LIMITS) I am supposed to be your biggest commentor and I aint let radhu dii win..Radhu dii..BewareEvil Smile
You are never gonna win. I will be the biggest commentor Tongue Beware of me Evil Smile

Hazel-eye

Goldie

Hazel-eye

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Cant believe I am firsttt..WOHOOO...I need to catch up with MTB..But dont worry...I promish you the longest comment (EVEN IF IT MEANS CROSSING RADHU DIIS LIMITS) I am supposed to be your biggest commentor and I aint let radhu dii win..Radhu dii..BewareEvil Smile
You are never gonna win. I will be the biggest commentor Tongue Beware of me Evil Smile

Lmaooo
War begins here...wohooo!!!!
LOL

Aubade.

IF-Sizzlerz

Aubade.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Radhu dii..You can bet all you want..but I am her longest commentor..and i will remain so..MUAHHAHAHHAH

Aakriti diii..Oh yeah..The war is on..

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hey Maitree Hug

Congratulations for the 3rd thread bbz.. .Hope you have many more. I know my irregularity in my comments since few months but i jst cant help it ya.. I get back home really really late from work... but still just know my love for this FF has not changed... I love it as ever and try to catch up asap..

As for the story, its going amazing.. m loving how things are turning .. AR's friendship  is soo adorable <33 I wonder what effect Nishi's entry will have on them! The slow and gradual development of feelings comes out to be so natural and falling into place. This makes me relate the story to many real incidents too! You're doing an awesome job as a writer.. make me miss AR like sooo much.. how i wish DMG to be back and show its magic again! *sigh*

Do complete soon... and please never think the absence of my comments to be an ignorance.. m damn occupied...  even Sundays are no longer a relief with endless coaching Ouch

And yeah! Thanks for such a sweet surprise.. really a cute gesture <33 *hugs*

Love
Vini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top