Fan Fictions

|Meant To Be #3|AR|NewThreadLink-Pg1&150| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

Aubade.

IF-Sizzlerz

Aubade.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

I definitely need some time out jaani..I think this moment is something beyond my imagination and so give me some time to just wipe out all those pearls from my eyes before my mom comes in..For now all i know is that you have to be one person I was destined to love with all my heart without even seeing..funny how its so similiar to YAS..Give me a minute to myself..Please..I need it badly..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Meant To Be #3|AR|NewThreadLink-Pg1&150| (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rhea.KaJen

Goldie

Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Res.!
*Edited*

OMG!!
Congratulations Maitree..!!! :D :D :D
This FF Will get MANY more threads!!
I'm sure!!
You rock yaar!
I LOVE this FF! :)

Do cont. soon...please... :)
Love
Rhea

Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 08 September 2011 at 6:16am

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
*EDITED*

Maitreee Hug

Congratulations <3 <3 I'm so sorry for the late edit! :)

Umm where do I start?! Meant To Be is one of my favorite FFs, I mean it :) It's beautifully written and I love the characterization as well! <3 <3 Moreover, you're a very descriptive write, something I like when I'm reading FFs! And you do this whole love type ke updates so well, that I'm jealous Stern Smile

I won't lie, when I first read this story, I found it extremely cliched! But what makes this one of my favorites is your writing style! It never fails to arouse emotions in me and it's so gorgeous that it takes a cliched plot and turns it into something completely amazing! <3 :)

So yeahh, MTB is awesome and I hope you have loads more threads! Don't get disheartened by lack of comments, sweetie, I think the July-November period brings exams for everyone! And if there are people who don't have exams/work and they still don't comment, they can rot in hell [no offence intended :P] ROFL

Coming to the recent track, I love it! I like Nishita, she's nice :) And the preview has got me excited! Riddhima knows!! Can't wait to read further <3 < 3

Sorry, I don't have the time to comment on the parts, this is all I could manage :|

I'll be giving short comments from now on! :)

Keep going Maitree Hug

Also, thank you so much for the surprise!! I'm not sure I deserve it, but I'm honored, so gracias muchos Embarrassed

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - I think I replied in LI but I'll just say it once again! I have no idea where your reserves are so comment separately, it's okay ROFL

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 18 September 2011 at 2:49am

Medha.

IF-Sizzlerz

Medha.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Maitree meri jaan!  Congratulations girl!  You've finally reached the 3rd thread of MTB! HugCongo Shongo Mongo!  Okay, like I promised you in the morning, here comes my big comment!

First of all, I love the spammers gang here!  I love you all! LOL  Second of all, I love you and my award SOOO much!  Yeah... umm... I had thought you forgot me, but you never fail to surprise me.  And woman.  I'm warning you something.  Don't you dare EVER talk about closing your FF or else main tujhe maarungi!  This is one of my most favorite FFs!  Yeah, I don't comment much here like the others, but this FF holds a very special place in my heart.  Samjhi?

Coming to this part... I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very sorry for not commenting on the part earlier.  I was gonna comment, but then this stupid country project came up and I couldn't comment.  Sholly. Cry  I just love how Sid's being understanding and making Riddhima talk about her love.  He's a sweetheart here.  I just hope he unites AR here!

ROFL!  I really loved AR's arguement in the flashback.  It was soo cute and funny!  'Make-Up-Maniac'... really? ROFL  I always enjoy their arguments.  They are a treat to read. 

That Parth guy is just pathetic!  I mean seriously!  Touching her like that, what the f**k does he think?  Riddhima should've slapped him tight!  But I'm glad Armaan was there.  I mean I just loved his idea!  I was rolling when Parth got his class taken by the commissioner!  LOL  

Hey Krishna!  Who's that A guy?  Some random guy?  Please tell me it's Armaan!  Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASH!  Hey Krishna!  I hope this Nish doesn't turn out to be a problem for AR!  

Anyways.  A big congratulations again for the 3rd thread and hope you open 1,000 more! Big smile

-Medzi-

Edited by Medzi_ARian... - 08 September 2011 at 6:01pm

ksg_ritika

Goldie

ksg_ritika

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
congrats on d new thread...

ritika

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

congrats for the new thread...

n the part was awsum...

continue soon...

Hazel-eye

Goldie

Hazel-eye

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Hey dear...Congratulations for Thread 3!Party I am extremely happy for you my love!!!PARTY!!!Dancing I didn't knew you'll like the Banner so much <3 Thanks to mehaki though..I just requested her n she agreed 2 it so easily! <3
Maitree you are such a gem of a person! A true versatile writer who left me spellbound when i got 2 know you as a Small writer! You are my cute batcha...n i love you!
you made me cry in MTB, You Made me laugh through it...but to be very frank even you made me hate it when i first saw MTB opening with Sid's character n i was like...Not Again..i didn't expect this from Maitree who wrote Strangers one of my favourite Armaan Ridhima Short story! :) Believe me i never thought i would be able to read MTB when Ridhima is engaged to Sid and my bechara Armaan is suffering!!! But when you asked me to give it a try...Now i don't regret any decision that i took after your request!!
MTB really became special to me...

MY AR will always remain special in MTB :D
We became friends through your writing..And i must say you are a talented girl, darling...keeping pouring in your writing through AR ff's n OS! Creativity cannot be taken..it is indeed a gift from God and you are blessed with it... I promise to be there in every thick n thins...whether anyone reads or not..I'll definately read it. I don't know what had brought up in these past 2 months that i am hardly getting time for reading n commenting due to family issues...but when some1 truly shows me love n affection, i surely shower them with my love!
I hope i read many more MTB threads...n it goes for atleast 10th Thread!!! God bless you... Keep writing dude, because of you-- the writers we are able to survive when the show is off air...I can't believe within next month it's going to be an year that our favourite Dill Mill Gayye went off-air!!!
Chalo itna lamba comment padkar..you'll too get bored n senti!!!LOL I want an Update whenever you get time(Romantic chalega)Embarrassed..and please like KSG says-- Study, Mumma papa se complaint nahi chahiye!!! :)
Thanks for the Most loveable award...Thanks jaani!!! I am surprised n shock coz i never expected any award as a reader..Thank you so very much for such cute comments. You made my day baby!
I miss You
Cheers to MTB n it's Great writer!
Love ya
Take care
Regards
Aakriti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpledsmile

vidu87

IF-Dazzler

vidu87

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged