Users

Frequent Posters

Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Part will be completed Today :)

OMG..really!🤗
Madam when are u n trishu planning to update mera "lost n Found". That story sends goosebumps these days to me😳
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CSG jaldi update kar! I have to go soon... For digging
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow u've completed the part!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!
hmmm so far Nishita's good...well in case bringing out jealousy n making realise their love, it's good...lol!!!
Nikki, Muski n Riddhima part is soo hilarious n fun...Nikki-Muski fighting over Rahul's phone - lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
so Finally Riddhima knows that Nishita is Armaan's ex...that will provoke the jealousy!!!

at one point of Armaan n Nishita convo. when she said she loves him i was so sacred like Armaan got...wonder what will happen next!!!

Take care
Muahh
🤗
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part Completed On Page 1 .

Sorry for the delay guys :(

Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
light aane de comment karti hu...
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maitree hugsss...

i loved loved loved the part sweetheart...

aww nish is adorable n really felt bad for her... i will kill ridz if she by n e chance  hurts nish in her jealousy...

muski n nikki r crazzy , their fight reminds me of the time in dmg.. during AR's roka wen they were fighting to get into the bathroom...

waiting for the next upd8 eagerly n also for lost n found's upd8.. :)
Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congooo jii on the 3rd thread of MTB,i hope this wonderful ff complete many more threads lyk this😳.thanku so much for writing this awesome ff👏.
wow! loved the 2nd installment 😃.
it was so lovelyyy😃.
nish is a nice gul😃. i felt bad for nish,poor gul.
lol i loved muski n nikki's fight  it was full of kameenapanthi 😆 i loved it😉.
btw i love jealous ridz😆
awesome part ,i'm looking forward to the next part continue soon sherni😉
Edited by Preeti_ar_kj - 12 years ago
LOLqueenAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

okkk wow the update was awesome...i love the past story<3...the way riddhima was with nisha...how she n her became frnds in first place itself says nishita is a very nice girl...:)...i felt sad for her when she shared her past story about her mom-dad and also wen she said that armaan doesnt love her but she loves him...</3...but m sure nishita will get some1 nice too soon...tehe awww i loved the end where riddhima gets angry at armaan for hiding the fact he and nishita were dating...ROFLLL...I LOVE JAL KUKDI RIDDHIMA...SHE IS FUN TO WATCH.,...but i would love to see JAL KUKDA armaan too soon...hehe🤣

LOLqueenAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=vaishiksg]

muski n nikki r crazzy , their fight reminds me of the time in dmg.. during AR's roka wen they were fighting to get into the bathroom...

[/quote]

it reminded me of this only😆 
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

NOTE

Ok Do not worry, this isn't a note saying I'm shutting down the FF or something. CHILL. :P See guys I'm terribly busy and I have 236 friends in this account. I Can't PM so many People when all of them don't even read this FF/Comment.

Therefore, I have created a new account. If you want a PM regarding my updates/FFs/OSs..Please Add me in this account. Maitree_FF_PM . I shall not be Sending Friend Requests, if you want a PM, please do the needful. I am Very lazy.😆

I shall be sending PMs from this account for MTB,LAF and Oneshots I write. Please Add me if you want a PM :) Thank You :) :)

Love,

Maitree

P.S. EDIT YOUR RESERVES AND COMMENT PEOPLE! I'm Expecting loads of comments from this Part :)