Does DABH have racism issues?

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this show has an underlying political agenda! Its clear it has bias and preconceived notions from day one when Sandhya said "bloody Americans and bloody English" to a German woman!  From this it was clear that they were inciting hatred between the three most prominent nations in World War 2!  Why blame the UK and Americans for something a German woman said!!!

Its inciting hatrid between people and now compounding that further!!! Terrorism should not be sensationalised in this way! And DABH should be ashamed of its self!!

Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
And ive had emails from people who are very angry that the shows producers could be so careless!!
Angelbud thumbnail
I just had a message from a few members saying they agreed with the fact that the show is racist!😊
Angelbud thumbnail
Its really sad that DABH has had to resort to these tactics to get ratings!!! It cant get it from acting, good plot, believable sub text!! So what does it do? Blow things up!!! Really clever guys!!!! Its so preconceived and unfair to the USA and UK!!😭
Taha0023 thumbnail
I did not saw this dialog or part. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Sandhiaa is speaking about USA and UK? 
Chuta moo mai badi baath ho geya naa😳
Mai to shaaram ki mare mar gayiiiπŸ˜›

All big international projects are coming from UK and USA to India. Germany is very nice to India.

Mai, paafi chahti hu UK and USA se, Sandhia ki taraf se.. Choota hai na samjha nehi. Keh dia kucch ulta sidhaa😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 
🀣

Don't give importance to what Sandhia said about UK , USA. Why you are taking it seriously?

A small girl from a small city can say anything nonsense, because of lack of knowledge. Why we are making it an political issue? Then they are succesful for what they wanted. TRPπŸ˜‰ Don't discuss it.

UK and  USA, Please accept our appology from behalf of Sandhia. She is a child and do not know anything.

Kissa khataamπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Edited by sama0023 - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
Was just reading a review of DABH and it wasn't good im afraid!!
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: sama0023

I did not saw this dialog or part. πŸ˜†Sandhiaa is speaking about USA and UK? 

Chuta moo mai badi baath ho geya naa😳
Mai to shaaram ki mare mar gayiiiπŸ˜›

All big international projects are coming from UK and USA to India. Germany is very nice to India.

Mai, paafi chahti hu UK and USA se, Sandhia ki taraf se.. Choota hai na samjha nehi. Keh dia kucch ulta sidhaa😳 
🀣

Don't give importance to what Sandhia said about UK , USA. Why you are taking it seriously?

A small girl from a small city can say anything nonsense, because of lack of knowledge. Why we are making it an political issue? Then they are succesful for what they wanted. TRPπŸ˜‰ Don't discuss it.

UK and  USA, Please accept our appology from behalf of Sandhia. She is a child and do not know anything.

Kissa khataam😊😊

That's so nice of you to post that!!!  It just proves that people do care about other peoples feelings in here! I guess your right about Sandhya being uneducated and a little naive about how the world works and that would justify her comments then i suppose!! Its just that a lot of friends of mine in the UK ans USA got insulted by the whole thing and asked me to post on here for them! Its understandable that many of the people in this particular forum are also uneducated and really don't understand how such things makes us feel!!! I love India and so do my friends very much that's why we had such an aversion to the glorification of the things sandhya said, from our side we don't believe that is the view of most of India just a few people on here and maybe a few writers of the show!

😊
😊
Taha0023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

That's so nice of you to post that!!!  It just proves that people do care about other peoples feelings in here! I guess your right about Sandhya being uneducated and a little naive about how the world works and that would justify her comments then i suppose!! Its just that a lot of friends of mine in the UK ans USA got insulted by the whole thing and asked me to post on here for them! Its understandable that many of the people in this particular forum are also uneducated and really don't understand how such things makes us feel!!! I love India and so do my friends very much that's why we had such an aversion to the glorification of the things sandhya said, from our side we don't believe that is the view of most of India just a few people on here and maybe a few writers of the show!

😊
😊

Is there any other person have seen this dialogue?Embarrassed and feel bad about it?Embarrassed
Angelbud thumbnail
At least someone on here has some values and the dignity to admit when they are wrong! Shame on you DABH fans! Shame! I was taught in school to treat people with respect regardless of their beliefs, their religion, or the colour of their skin or which country they come from! The fact that none of you replies in this post proves my point!!! Racism against UK and USA is more common than we realise! This show should be banned!!!!
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is not promoting racism ...

i saw that episode it was the German lady insulting the indian by saying bloody indian and Sandya ran to catch the thief and when she retuned she put the German women right by say dont you have thief in your countries we could all so say bloody germans...

I live in England and just last month which was ramadan and three young lad lost their lives duo to riots thats started in one part of England and ended up in Birmingham. and if the muslim community can forgive and let be then so should the rest of the world but sadly...Racism is every were in all walks of life and every country  including USA and UK  so if a drama is bring it to light then it should  be aloud to id addrressed in the proper way then the hate pepole feel it might bring us all together and stop the racism only we can do this...

Hope my post doesnt hurt any one  its not meant in that way...I am a muslim...  

Edited by shaffa - 12 years ago