Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I think this show has an underlying political agenda! Its clear it has bias and preconceived notions from day one when Sandhya said "bloody Americans and bloody English" to a German woman!  From this it was clear that they were inciting hatred between the three most prominent nations in World War 2!  Why blame the UK and Americans for something a German woman said!!!

Its inciting hatrid between people and now compounding that further!!! Terrorism should not be sensationalised in this way! And DABH should be ashamed of its self!!

Edited by Angelbud - 09 September 2011 at 4:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does DABH have racism issues?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
And ive had emails from people who are very angry that the shows producers could be so careless!!

sama0023

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I just had a message from a few members saying they agreed with the fact that the show is racist!Smile

sama0023

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Its really sad that DABH has had to resort to these tactics to get ratings!!! It cant get it from acting, good plot, believable sub text!! So what does it do? Blow things up!!! Really clever guys!!!! Its so preconceived and unfair to the USA and UK!!Cry

sama0023

sama0023

Goldie

sama0023

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I did not saw this dialog or part. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLSandhiaa is speaking about USA and UK? 
Chuta moo mai badi baath ho geya naaEmbarrassed
Mai to shaaram ki mare mar gayiiiTongue

All big international projects are coming from UK and USA to India. Germany is very nice to India.

Mai, paafi chahti hu UK and USA se, Sandhia ki taraf se.. Choota hai na samjha nehi. Keh dia kucch ulta sidhaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
ROFL

Don't give importance to what Sandhia said about UK , USA. Why you are taking it seriously?

A small girl from a small city can say anything nonsense, because of lack of knowledge. Why we are making it an political issue? Then they are succesful for what they wanted. TRPWink Don't discuss it.

UK and  USA, Please accept our appology from behalf of Sandhia. She is a child and do not know anything.

Kissa khataamSmileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLSmileSmileSmile

Edited by sama0023 - 08 September 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliarunima_LUIT

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Was just reading a review of DABH and it wasn't good im afraid!!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sama0023

I did not saw this dialog or part. LOLSandhiaa is speaking about USA and UK? 

All big international projects are coming from UK and USA to India. Germany is very nice to India.

Mai, paafi chahti hu UK and USA se, Sandhia ki taraf se.. Choota hai na samjha nehi. Keh dia kucch ulta sidhaaEmbarrassed 
ROFL

Don't give importance to what Sandhia said about UK , USA. Why you are taking it seriously?

A small girl from a small city can say anything nonsense, because of lack of knowledge. Why we are making it an political issue? Then they are succesful for what they wanted. TRPWink Don't discuss it.

UK and  USA, Please accept our appology from behalf of Sandhia. She is a child and do not know anything.

Kissa khataamSmileSmile

That's so nice of you to post that!!!  It just proves that people do care about other peoples feelings in here! I guess your right about Sandhya being uneducated and a little naive about how the world works and that would justify her comments then i suppose!! Its just that a lot of friends of mine in the UK ans USA got insulted by the whole thing and asked me to post on here for them! Its understandable that many of the people in this particular forum are also uneducated and really don't understand how such things makes us feel!!! I love India and so do my friends very much that's why we had such an aversion to the glorification of the things sandhya said, from our side we don't believe that is the view of most of India just a few people on here and maybe a few writers of the show!

Smile
Smile

sama0023

Goldie

sama0023

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by sama0023

I did not saw this dialog or part. LOLSandhiaa is speaking about USA and UK? 

Mai, paafi chahti hu UK and USA se, Sandhia ki taraf se.. Choota hai na samjha nehi. Keh dia kucch ulta sidhaaEmbarrassed 
ROFL

Kissa khataamSmileSmile

That's so nice of you to post that!!!  It just proves that people do care about other peoples feelings in here! I guess your right about Sandhya being uneducated and a little naive about how the world works and that would justify her comments then i suppose!! Its just that a lot of friends of mine in the UK ans USA got insulted by the whole thing and asked me to post on here for them! Its understandable that many of the people in this particular forum are also uneducated and really don't understand how such things makes us feel!!! I love India and so do my friends very much that's why we had such an aversion to the glorification of the things sandhya said, from our side we don't believe that is the view of most of India just a few people on here and maybe a few writers of the show!

Smile
Smile

Is there any other person have seen this dialogue?Embarrassed and feel bad about it?Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.