India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

vote,s for abhijeet (Page 2)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
i have lost track of the number of times i have voted.  My in box and sent items are clogged with these msgs. 
I agree, sometimes, Farah is very vocal about her choice and during the last episode, i htoght she was being deliberately rude to Abhijeet.  which i thought was rather unfair.  After all, they were supposed to be there to guide the audiences to put their votes, not to show their partiality.  Hopefully, next time round, the programme will have better judges.  Despite Anu Malik being so rude, I found him to be a good judge.  When someone was bad, he said so, yet who ever was good, he had a good word for him as well.. 

aish Groupbie
aish
aish

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

yer pleeeeez guys vote 4 abijeet,,,,he sang so well...., much much more better than amit...how he sang charo thara...he really was soo gud

plz everybody...pleeeez vote 4 abijeet...he really deserves it...if i'm an indian i wud have voted him thousand times...plz this time don't let the deserving one go..plz vote 4 abijeet...abijeet u r the best!!!!

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 1:57am | IP Logged
oh common people... I read somewhere in this Forum that the voting stuff is a fake one... these r all something like match fixing... they have already decided who the indian idol will be and just to hype this they r doing all stupid things... do u know the cost of SMS each person sends... imagine if sony gets a cut fm each sms from the service provider.. tat itself is in crores... so actaully sony is not going to loose anything.. afterall all these things can happen only in India....
tatz y I just watch program like anyother program and get back to my work.. without giving a damn for all these stupid eyewash and taking people for a jolly good ride... Smile Big smile
coolboi23 Newbie
coolboi23
coolboi23

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dolly1211

oh common people... I read somewhere in this Forum that the voting stuff is a fake one... these r all something like match fixing... they have already decided who the indian idol will be and just to hype this they r doing all stupid things... do u know the cost of SMS each person sends... imagine if sony gets a cut fm each sms from the service provider.. tat itself is in crores... so actaully sony is not going to loose anything.. afterall all these things can happen only in India....
tatz y I just watch program like anyother program and get back to my work.. without giving a damn for all these stupid eyewash and taking people for a jolly good ride... Smile Big smile

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------- HEY dolly i agree wid u.but i personally feel tht today noone can survive w/o money.atleast SONY tv is takin efforts to give these budding singers a platform.sony is not NO PROFIT ORGANISATION.so its ok.i knw sms costs rs 3-rs6.bu msging once /2ice is not a big deal.u can cast ur vote thru landline(local rates applicable)/so i wud appreciate SONY for atleast goin one step forward and giving platform to these upcoming singers.

no hard feelings.

take care..

PLS PLS PLS PLS VOTE FOR ABHIJEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top