Dharampatni
Dharampatni

India-Forums

insomnia

rameshvaidya76 Newbie
rameshvaidya76
rameshvaidya76

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
What are the risks of taking sleeping pills? I have often seen in movies an overdose of sleeping pills to commit suicide…Is that so?

vibhorepatel Newbie
vibhorepatel
vibhorepatel

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rameshvaidya76

What are the risks of taking sleeping pills? I have often seen in movies an overdose of sleeping pills to commit suicide'Is that so?

Needless to say that an overdose of anything can be hazardous. Exactly the same with sleeping pills. They don't really work too well with time as does lifestyle and behavior changes – more exercise, changing sleep environment & schedule, what and when you eat and drink. Here let me warn you that consuming sleeping pills can become an addiction. There can also be side-effects such as anxiety or nausea or drowsiness during the day.

Medicine works best and is safest as a short-term treatment combined with lifestyle changes. In the long run, lifestyle changes are the most helpful treatment for insomnia. Ask any doctor and they'll give you the same advice. I for myself completely rely on the docs with www.mediangels.com my ATD – any time doctor. Probably the best around the world, they come with a reputation of being some of the most reliable physicians and surgeons.
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
wats this?
few days back we had breast cancer
and we r treating insomnia patients today?????

incase u guys have forgotten...this is dp forum...
where u can get the treatment of hc love struck or asiya love struck cases...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mamitaanitaraniiSakshipyar-ishk

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

wats this?
few days back we had breast cancer
and we r treating insomnia patients today?????

incase u guys have forgotten...this is dp forum...
where u can get the treatment of hc love struck or asiya love struck cases...
LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index