Fan Fictions

Coz its meant to be so...Mayur ss (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
very nice start.
like mayur friendship.
continue soon.
thanks for the pm.

congrats dear for ur placement.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coz its meant to be so...Mayur ss (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
waiting for ur update vatrsha

-Samira-

IF-Rockerz

-Samira-

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Beautiful start..
plz continue soon
thnx for the pm,

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
awesome dear...ClapThumbs UpClap
loved it lodsss...
plzzz continue soon...
n gv me a PM next time...
love ya...Hug

Edited by 18anila1 - 12 September 2011 at 4:51am

-SupriyaluvsMN-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
nyc start varsh...
luvd it!
cont soon!
thnx 4 d pm!Hug

mayuloveu

IF-Rockerz

mayuloveu

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
continue soon plz

Bhawna_arti

IF-Dazzler

Bhawna_arti

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Plz update.

varsh-mayur

Goldie

varsh-mayur

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Sorry guys im late was in lot of tension...missed IF a lot...this for all my friends here  especially Payal i miss u a lot my loving sister HAPPY DWALI in advance hope u guys like it
                                   PART 2

Riya was his fathers rich friend Dhanraj uncles daughter...she was his good friend. when she and her family used to stay in mumbai...there after he lost contact...but he never forgot her...after 4 years he saw her again in his college...had it been Mayank in the past he would have spoken to her by now...but he has changed...and she didnt even acknowledge him...still his heart didnt wanna think bad of her...she seems to have changed to...more stylish...high class friends...
Nupur always hated ria...from the day she met her on first day of college...she didnt even say a hai to nupur even after nupur forwarded her hand  just because she was not so stylish as her  group...anyways she decided to help mayank as she promised him...she thought about him before sleeping...he is nice guy...par riya..khair mujhe kya
mayank remembered  nupur when he saw electronics book...  nupur is a strong girl....she is nice...but too talkative"
for the first time someone else's thoughts came into his mind while studying...(but he wont realise it now na...[:-P])
Next day they met in college...
Hello selfish...
Nupur pls ...im not selfish...
Mayank patha hai...jab tum irritate hote ho...tho bahut cute lagte ho....she said as a matter of fact...ha jab tum mujhe aise chidati ho tho bikul chudail lagti ho...
How mean...maine tumhe compliment diya aur tum...anyways yeh lo...
kya hai yeh...
woh assignment material...jab mein photocopy karne gayi thi tumhare liye bhi le aayi...acha jaldi le lo mujhe bahut kaam hai
he kept staring at her acha suno nupur thanks 
bye mayank...
what is she...she did something for me...and not even expecting a thanks...pagal ladki
mayank diwali aa raha hai eating her ice cream
ha  tho doing his assignment...
tho...u dont buy new clothes
i do...kyun....
is baar mujhe le jaao...u need a wardrobe change seriously...book ke saath saath kabhi looks pe bi dhyaan do
nupur tum kya bakwaas kar rahi ho....
bakwaas nahi mayank...just trust me na
ok...do watever u want...
mayank tum hara fav colour kaunsi hai
white
ohhh pata hai mayank......she never stopped...never heard the talks fully...,,,,,,
Days passed by...their first year got over...mayank nupur became good friends...Mayank never used to speak more but he was always stood by her..Mayank was one of the toppers of the class...nupur is good at studies but she is more into clubs like genisis which is club which will help needy ppl...Riya became more popular for being hot chic and thoda arrogant bhi...oh forgot even nupur made ,mayank and riya met...she came and hugged him( friendly hug though)...Mayank was so happy but his heart somewhere knew that Ria changed but...he kept telling to himself that she is nice...
Nupur became very close to shilpa aunty...so is mayank with dadaji...Mayanks day  would start nupurs phone call...his all works in home...nupur in college staring at riya for sometime..or may be speak to her at time...studying with nupur...and spending time with nupur and maa...
Mayank aage kab badoge
kya...
ha aage kab badoge...kab tak ye hai ,bye ,forward msg ,ya aakho ki  ishaare...
kab tak matlab aage badna matlab kya karoo...
uske saath zyaada time spend karo...take her on a date
DATE!!!!!!!!!!!! are u mad...
kya hua...date hi tho hai...
nahi its too early...
oh...thik hai...ek kaam kar...there is a event by genisis...woh orphanage waali...u invite her for that issi ke zariye u can spend time with each other...and u will do some good work also..
i'll try...
Mayank asked riya...she agreed...but when they went for the event...Riya was not all comfortable with the environment... ..she didnt even touch the kids while nupur was playing happily with them...
Mayank had to leave coz of Riya...
Nupur felt so uneasy to see mayank walking around with her...she convinced her that she hates riya thats y she is feeling odd...(but we know y)
Nupur created hell lot of situations for them to meet...it was an another thing that nupur always felt weird when they meet or when mayank talks about her...
it was end of her third year...she and mayank had planned to watch a movie right after final exams...
she was so excited to see the movie...
Nupur...riya wanted to see the movie...can she cme with us
Ha mayank...its ok...
she convinced herself...mayank likes her...
Nupur couldnt concentrate on movie coz she was feeling very angry on mayank for bringing riya between them...
after movie...
Mayank we both will go to baskin robins....seeing nupur...signalling her not to come
ya riya nupur ko bhi ...nupur 
mayank tum log jaao...i have work 
par nupur
jaane do na mayank...
Nupur left...she felt bad...as if someone took away her heart...tears came off her eyes...she doesnt even know y...she went home and started crying...
Even mayank didnt feel the same...it was different with nupur...everything was different with her...
Nupur entered sharma's house seeing one more girl...
Shilpa aunty was about to introduce her to nupur...
wait wait let me guess...Nupur rite...
ha...aap
mein Gunjan...mayank ki cousin
Bua...so this is nupur...pata hai nupur...saalo baad mayank ke mooh se kisi ka taarif suna hai maine...that is nupur...jab bhi phone karoo...nupur yeh nupur woh...ab bua bhi...im so glad to meet u
mee too
mein yaha 1 year ke liye aayi hoon...projecct...so u should show me mumbai...bhai ka koi bharosa nahi 
sure...
Thats it Gunjan and Nupur beacame very good friends...Gunjan liked nupur a lot infact she respected nupur ...but she always noticed nupur...Gunjan is from Dehradun so she knew about Ria...but she saw her brother change ...she wished badly that mayank should like nupur...coz she is the best for him...but lately she noticed nupur feeling weird coz of riya's closeness to mayank...
Gunjan went to Nupurs house...
hey nupur...tum log aaj kahi jaane waalw they na...
Woh mayank ko kuch kaam tha isliye nahi jaa rahi hoon
kaha...
Woh humarah...beach house pe....
BEACH HOUSE
ha...
tum mujhe le jaao na
thik hai chalo
they went to beach house...
OMG nupur this is so beautiful...so romantic
yeh papa ka gift tha ...mom keliye...
wowww
nupur itna sad kyun ho...
nahi kuch nahi...
mujhe nahi batao gi...
she started crying...
aaj mom  dad ki death anniversary hai...har saal mein yaha aake...is ghar mein baith thi hoon to feel their presence i'll light candles in that church...socha tha ki is baar mayank ko le aaungi...coz i was feeling low...par aaj riya ki bday hai...
nupur ek baath poochu
ha...dont u feel bad when he is with riya
nahi tho...he loves her...he has to be with her
jhoot kyun bol rahi ho.....
nupur stars crying...hugging gunjan...patha nahi mujhe kya hogaya  hai...i shoul feel happy gfor him...par im feeling frustrated dunno y...i feel so ashamed of myself...im envying riya...im jealous of her...i just dunno y im doing this...
coz u r in love with bhai...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

supriyamnfanchelsivishalfoolshria19daniella05DhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_arti-pearlyy-mayuloveu--jiya--love.mayurarti_ArTi4ever_-Samira--Anila-Faria.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-.SA....EhSaas...Silent.Dreamer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top