Eijaz and Nandini finally turn friends

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:39am | IP Logged
 Eijaz and Nandini finally turn friends
   By: Tushar Joshi
   February 25, 2005

BREAKING THE ICE: Nandini Singh (Kesar) and Eijaz Khan (Abhinav Pandey) in Kesar
The Past

I can't stand Kesar; I hate her. In fact, I have to look at her forehead when I have to do a scene with her." With these words, actor Eijaz Khan went public about his dislike for Kesar co-star Nandini Singh.

Khan, who plays Abhinav Pandey opposite Kesar (Singh), has always been forthright about his views. So when it came to admitting his dispute with his on screen love interest, he bared all to us in an interview a few months ago.

"It's just that I can't deal with her and I have no issues acknowledging it.

She fights with her make-up artist and doesn't let people do their work around the sets. In fact, the only dialogues we have between us are on screen. Off screen, we talk to each other through our assistant director," he told us.

The Present

Time has a way of washing over all negativity, and Khan seems to have finally broken the ice with Singh after eight long months. "We both work on the same show and I think it is required that I talk to her to get things done."

Apparently, it took actual ice to break the proverbial ice between the two.

"A few days ago, we were shooting for this scene on an artificial lake in Film City. It was very cold that night, around 13 degrees or so.

The shot required me to pull Nandini out of the lake and warm her up. I was at least wearing a suit, but poor Nandini was in a flimsy salwar kameez. I really felt bad for her that night."

The Future

Even though he is open to a formal dialogue with Singh, Eijaz still thinks she needs to get her act together. "I think there has been a lot of improvement in her behaviour. Personally, I have nothing against her," said Khan, who is currently busy shooting for Kesar and Kkusum.

What's new with Eijaz Khan

Apparently, he has been offered the role of Anurag and Prerna's son Prem in Kasauti Zindagi Kay.

"Yes that's true, but I still have to work out the details. It's too premature to comment on that yet."

Till then, Khan will probably spend time discovering new facets of his Kesar co-star's charming personality! 

ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 da article
bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

i think its so funny how he tells people straight up he doesnt like her. I am like that too in real life but if i were a celebrity, i dont think i would be that open. Mann...he probably hurt her feelings. Haha..but then again we dont know, she might really be a total b****. LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top