Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan Wishes SRK's Ra One To Be A Bigger Hit

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Salman Khan Wishes SRK's Ra. One To Be A Bigger Hit

Bollywood Chaska News Network Published on 11:15 AM IST, September 07 by Uma Ramasubramanian
Views: 168

Well it seems Salman Khan has decided to be friends with Shah Rukh Khan. After the long fight between the duo now it seems it's a patch up time.

Is it the treatment is working wonders or it's the lion hearted nature of our most loved bhai. We say it should be a mixture of both as the B-town muscle man with a heart bigger than his biceps Salman is overwhelmed at the response to his 'Bodyguard'.

Initially, Salman was bit concerned as some of the reports weren't that encouraging but as time passed

by and the collections started to swell show after show Salman went into the relax mode.

It seems that the wishes of his arch rival SRK has reached him and as a true gentleman the macho man of Bollywood has replied very thankfully.

He says, "People keep asking me about Shah Rukh and all I can say is that I pray that 'Ra.One' is an even bigger hit than my film."

We hope Salman Khan's return to India will be a time for celebration for both Shah Rukh and Salman as their patch up party.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

😍 Sallu you are the best. I hope so too!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3