Humse Hai Life

'*ARJUN THAKUR AT *'Yuvians land (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Originally posted by mjht_one

@yami; lol yaar abigail dragged him there...aww thats so sweet...well i guess it depends on the guy well here in australia guyz do use the love heart...
but so sweet of him to use the love heart sign...so adorable

ya that gal who said about <3 said the same  adorable  :D

ya one day abi tweeted his picture when saloni and arjun and she were out  ..that tym someone tweeted her ..wat his  arjun real name he is cute and all... abi replied he is yuvraj thakur  real sweetheart ...and the person again asked his he  in twitter ??  abi said  no ... and the person asked  can u ask him to join ... abi said sure he is already in process ...

aww thats awesome..i guess yuvi and abi mustbe great friends of screen..
did u read the article how she considered raghav(himayush) as her brother...lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'*ARJUN THAKUR AT *'Yuvians land (Page 4)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

@yami; lol yaar abigail dragged him there...aww thats so sweet...well i guess it depends on the guy well here in australia guyz do use the love heart...

ya one day abi tweeted his picture when saloni and arjun and she were out  ..that tym someone tweeted her ..wat his  arjun real name he is cute and all... abi replied he is yuvraj thakur  real sweetheart ...and the person again asked his he  in twitter ??  abi said  no ... and the person asked  can u ask him to join ... abi said sure he is already in process ...

yaaa ROFL  me  to saw that ... in twitter also when she welcomed yuvi she said my best buddy 
and when she tweeted she was out she said im out with my fav people that was yuvi and saloni ... lol

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

yaaa ROFL  me  to saw that ... in twitter also when she welcomed yuvi she said my best buddy 
and when she tweeted she was out she said im out with my fav people that was yuvi and saloni ... lol

ROFLROFLROFL...lol...i m on top of the world rite nw...her and yuvi besties...Day Dreaming...this just made my day...btw gudnite got to go...
and also i wld love to see an interview with these two

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL...lol...i m on top of the world rite nw...her and yuvi besties...Day Dreaming...this just made my day...btw gudnite got to go...
and also i wld love to see an interview with these two

aww when i read  even me was  jumping LOL  ya yaar we have to spam ... tellybuzzz and ya gud ni8

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
todays  yuvi tweet

• love 2 all my frndz .<3. jst came home sweet home .. :) ..
ussney mera tweet bhi reply kiyaDancing Dancing

• i asked how u enjoying this new fan craze ... :D :P

• he replied : its always good 2 knw dt ppl likin my work .. n love always makes us feel good :)

Dancing
  • sryyy guys cudnt rply 2 all .. have 2 sleep .. a b'ful long day ahead 2mrw .. gn c ya ... :)

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 25 September 2011 at 7:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Comics_Music..AbhIyalicious.

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
add me in...i like him alot..hez soo sweeet

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

add me in...i like him alot..hez soo sweeet

pratsy you here awww ...Embarrassed one more awesome creators enters the forum aww welcum to the family
by the way you'r added

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
26th september yuvi tweet

Hi lovely ppl .. Hwz u guyzz ? .. Hwz day treatin u all .. :* <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top