'*ARJUN THAKUR AT *'Yuvians land - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
yaa me to waiting for ash too cme =p @hinnu   :O
ok all arjun fans  he is much alive in twitter and he replies fans there too
go and follow : http://twitter.com/#!/ThakurYuvi

his recent twitter update :
on 24th september :
spendin time wid mumma afta so many dayzzz :)

Saw dis b'ful muvi .. Marvin's room .. Loved it totally .. :* <3

on25th september today

Its a happy happy day :D heheee
^that is jsut awesome...aww he is just so adorable...nd he replying to his fans...love u yuvi
Originally posted by mjht_one

^that is jsut awesome...aww he is just so adorable...nd he replying to his fans...love u yuvi

nikky i have  a doubt boys dnt put heart sign kya 😕

feel free to use

heyy amazing avis !! 👏
@yami: they can sometimes...like some of my guy friends do put lovehearts...r u doubting if it is actually yuvi or not

@simran: thanx yaar

@yami: they can sometimes...like some of my guy friends do put lovehearts...r u doubting if it is actually yuvi or not

@simran: thanx yaar

nahi yaar  pakka he is yuvi only coz  i saw abigail tweet she only dragged him to twitter ... na i checked his mention column one gal tweeted most of the boys dnt put <3 sign how cutely you  used  it karkhey so i asked
@yami; lol yaar abigail dragged him there...aww thats so sweet...well i guess it depends on the guy well here in australia guyz do use the love heart...
but so sweet of him to use the love heart sign...so adorable

@yami; lol yaar abigail dragged him there...aww thats so sweet...well i guess it depends on the guy well here in australia guyz do use the love heart...
but so sweet of him to use the love heart sign...so adorable

ya that gal who said about <3 said the same  adorable  :D

ya one day abi tweeted his picture when saloni and arjun and she were out  ..that tym someone tweeted her ..wat his  arjun real name he is cute and all... abi replied he is yuvraj thakur  real sweetheart ...and the person again asked his he  in twitter ??  abi said  no ... and the person asked  can u ask him to join ... abi said sure he is already in process ...

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

ya that gal who said about <3 said the same  adorable  :D

ya one day abi tweeted his picture when saloni and arjun and she were out  ..that tym someone tweeted her ..wat his  arjun real name he is cute and all... abi replied he is yuvraj thakur  real sweetheart ...and the person again asked his he  in twitter ??  abi said  no ... and the person asked  can u ask him to join ... abi said sure he is already in process ...

aww thats awesome..i guess yuvi and abi mustbe great friends of screen..
did u read the article how she considered raghav(himayush) as her brother...lol