Diya Aur Baati Hum

   

Random Speculation and Q's ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged


Hi All,

After watching Y'days episode ..A few random thought on it and would like to speculate on it..


It has been shown from 3 days that Ankur has a burning ambition to  fly to US  to fulfill his goal, his dream , he is leaving no stone unturned in his pursuit of the golden egg ..But Now fate has thrown a curve-ball in the form of Bomb Blast ...A Blast which has the potential to blast away his dreams and shatter them ...In such case , What will Ankur do ...??

He will try to pack of Sandhya to the first guy who comes calling...

which brings me to the Q how will Suraj enter sandhya's orbit again ...??

Am Also assuming  that Arvind  will survive  and he may sanction SurYA  marriage, since he got a hazy glimpse of Suraj at the hospital and may realize that Suraj is a good Boy...

Will an ailing  father prove  to be the proverbial albatross around sandhya's neck  , slowing her  in her zeal to become an IPS officer...Is it bec of this, that Sandhya agrees to marry Suraj...Or

Will Arvind  too pass away  leaving Sandhya no choice but to get married to the  Suraj so that her brother can fly to US..


Why was there no welcoming committee in Kavitha's house ?? do the duo of Mr. & Mrs. Vikram Rathi got anything to do with it ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691garima22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Speculation and Q's ??" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Joined: 23 September 2010

Posts: 1612

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I will be happy if her ailing dad is the reason!but that looks bleak,maybe Ankur -but that would be very selfish on his part!well,its too confusing,cvs are throwing in so many twists!di,plz check ur pm,hav sent u one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011garima22tanthya

garima22

IF-Sizzlerz

garima22

Joined: 17 January 2011

Posts: 15393

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
i just want sandhya nd suraj 2 get married soon...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691tanthya

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Joined: 20 June 2011

Posts: 1016

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya



Hi All,

After watching Y'days episode ..A few random thought on it and would like to speculate on it..


It has been shown from 3 days that Ankur has a burning ambition to  fly to US  to fulfill his goal, his dream , he is leaving no stone unturned in his pursuit of the golden egg ..But Now fate has thrown a curve-ball in the form of Bomb Blast ...A Blast which has the potential to blast away his dreams and shatter them ...In such case , What will Ankur do ...??

He will try to pack of Sandhya to the first guy who comes calling...

which brings me to the Q how will Suraj enter sandhya's orbit again ...??

Am Also assuming  that Arvind  will survive  and he may sanction SurYA  marriage, since he got a hazy glimpse of Suraj at the hospital and may realize that Suraj is a good Boy...

Will an ailing  father prove  to be the proverbial albatross around sandhya's neck  , slowing her  in her zeal to become an IPS officer...Is it bec of this, that Sandhya agrees to marry Suraj...Or

Will Arvind  too pass away  leaving Sandhya no choice but to get married to the  Suraj so that her brother can fly to US..


Why was there no welcoming committee in Kavitha's house ?? do the duo of Mr. & Mrs. Vikram Rathi got anything to do with it ??


This show is all about  giving men what they want,  that is clear from the Dad wanting the son to have the money more than Sandhya! But with the dad now gone we wont be able to see that plot develop!  Another dreadful mistake of the writers and producers!!! This show is really becoming distasteful!  What is the point of posing all these questions!  Even the leading lady fainted today because of the obvious backlash the show is having! I think it should be cancelled! Sandhya having to sacrifice for her brother going to the us is really nothing new!!! Women in India have to go through this all the time!! Why rub our nose in how unfair life is for women DABH!!! Angry

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

I will be happy if her ailing dad is the reason!but that looks bleak,maybe Ankur -but that would be very selfish on his part!well,its too confusing,cvs are throwing in so many twists!di,plz check ur pm,hav sent u one


Yes, even I read that Arvind will pass away ..but I wish he lives bec he can be the voice of Sandhya's desire , one who will tell Sura about Sandhya's goal ...

Ankur is focused and determined on his dream, Me thinks he may  get Sandhya married to Suraj or perhaps Sandhya herself will opt to marry Suraj so tht , her brother can achieve his ambition..

Have replied , Beta Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima22

i just want sandhya nd suraj 2 get married soon...Embarrassed


I think it will happen very soon Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.