Diya Aur Baati Hum

PROMO - Suraj Bana Dulha,Par Dulhan tho ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Good Morning Girls,

The new promo came out !!

Bhabo hands over the Kalash to a dressed and Bedecked Suraj [ who is looking very hawwwt BTW WinkLOLLOLLOL] says, " Chal, lets get ur Bride home " ...Suraj Smiles  shyly..

Suraj climbs on to the horse and the baraat dances its way to the Dulhan's house only to stop in  puzzlement as there are no one to welcome  them and Dulhan's  House wears a deserted Look...

Meenakshi wonders at the lack of reception, Vikram is steaming up , Suraj  n Bhabo are confused !!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreemetallicazshaybabiiex3-Swetha-b2011Amor.Ashima_MishalRose_Petalapknfjholanna44vaishali.....garima22Fallen Angelsirjee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PROMO - Suraj Bana Dulha,Par Dulhan tho ??" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

garima22

IF-Sizzlerz

garima22

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
thnks 4 dis .promo info...can u give me d link of dis promo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Wow thanks for the new promo
Maybe in girl's family someone died in the blasts.

tanthya

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
 They hav never shown the bride's family or the bride ...nt even once I think ...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tanthya

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Good Morning Girls,

The new promo came out !!

Bhabo hands over the Kalash to a dressed and Bedecked Suraj [ who is looking very hawwwt BTW LOL] says, " Chal, lets get ur Bride home " ...Suraj Smiles  shyly..

Suraj climbs on to the horse and the baraat dances its way to the Dulhan's house only to stop in  puzzlement as there are no one to welcome  them and Dulhan's  House wears a deserted Look...

Meenakshi wonders at the lack of reception, Vikram is steaming up , Suraj  n Bhabo are confused !!

After the bomb blast i dont feel good about the show!! Every time i thnk of it i remember what happened!! Its really grim and distastefull refardless of any new proomo!! WIthout the mum and dad it wont ever ever be the same! So the above post about the promo is irrelivant now really! I think the show is on the way to the trash can!! Cry

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima22

thnks 4 dis .promo info...can u give me d link of dis promo...

U r welcome, Garima ...will post the link as soon as I get it SmileSmile

garima22

tvmania

Goldie

tvmania

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I think the bride might be dead in the blast!!!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aalekh99tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarathikb

Wow thanks for the new promo
Maybe in girl's family someone died in the blasts.

U r welcome, Aarathi..

would not they have informed the  Boy's side... and there was no such sort of intimation in the promo..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.