Sowwyyy

But...

the game of the week is
Spin a Tale

You, yes you!
But don't worry, I'll help, I'm kind like that.Wink

It Goes Like This:

I'll start it with one sentence.
You must add ONE SENTENCE to this sentence that I post.
The next person copies and pastes both our sentences into their post, then adds their OWN sentence.
It's simple, it's straight.
But still, let's get the rules and exapmles right?

|-Rules-|

- no limits to the number of words in a sentence, but try to avoid run ons and fragments.
-there is no subject, wheather this story ends up with a plot or not is up to you guys.
-lets keep this *ahem* as clean *ahem* as possible. *begs audience to ignore the glaringly obvious siggy in her dhabba*

|-Example-|

Beginning Sentence:

"Oh god," Jyoti said, "I really want a masala dosa!"

Next person:

"Oh god," Jyoti said, "I really want a masala dosa!" Jyoti got up from watching Surya breakdancing, and ventured towards the kitchen.

Next Person:

"Oh god," Jyoti said, "I really want a masala dosa!" Jyoti got up from watching Surya break-dancing, and ventured towards the kitchen. "Amma," she called out, "I want a masala dosa and chai!"

and yea...before I write a whole tale based on my cravings for masala dosa, you guys continue LOL

Sentence:

"GURUVAYOORAPPA! What will I do with this child of mine?!"

^you might wanna tone down the font size and color LOL but please, continue Big smile

Edited by malluangel - 07 September 2011 at 8:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW: Spin a Tale" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
"GURUVAYOORAPPA! What will I do with this child of mine?!"  Aishu sulks as she tries to calm down her child while not being able to wach her 1854937947 soaps (TV serials) for the day ROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
"GURUVAYOORAPPA! What will I do with this child of mine?!"  Aishu sulks as she tries to calm down her child while not being able to wach her 1854937947 soaps (TV serials) for the day. The big child (lav) keeps crying for lollipop that the other children (Radha and mallu) grabbed from her. ROFLROFLROFL

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
"GURUVAYOORAPPA! What will I do with this child of mine?!"  Aishu sulks as she tries to calm down her child while not being able to wach her 1854937947 soaps (TV serials) for the day. The big child (lav) keeps crying for lollipop that the other children (Radha and mallu) grabbed from her. ROFLROFLROFL.  Lavs cried and cried till she saw the most hottest man on earth...ShockedROFL

lavanyazmalluangel

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
"GURUVAYOORAPPA! What will I do with this child of mine?!"  Aishu sulks as she tries to calm down her child while not being able to wach her 1854937947 soaps (TV serials) for the day. The big child (lav) keeps crying for lollipop that the other children (Radha and mallu) grabbed from her. ROFLROFLROFL.  Lavs cried and cried till she saw the most hottest man on earth...ShockedROFL. Lav's mouth dropped open as the glorifying image of Rajnikanth appeared at her doorstep. ROFLROFLROFL

lavanyazMP_Radha

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
"GURUVAYOORAPPA! What will I do with this child of mine?!"  Aishu sulks as she tries to calm down her child while not being able to wach her 1854937947 soaps (TV serials) for the day. The big child (lav) keeps crying for lollipop that the other children (Radha and mallu) grabbed from her. ROFLROFLROFL.  Lavs cried and cried till she saw the most hottest man on earth...ShockedROFL. Lav's mouth dropped open as the glorifying image of Rajnikanth appeared at her doorstep. ROFLROFLROFLRadha and mallu were envious that most hottest man started drooling over Lavs...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by lavanyaz - 07 September 2011 at 9:31pm

MP_Radha

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
"GURUVAYOORAPPA! What will I do with this child of mine?!"  Aishu sulks as she tries to calm down her child while not being able to wach her 1854937947 soaps (TV serials) for the day. The big child (lav) keeps crying for lollipop that the other children (Radha and mallu) grabbed from her. ROFLROFLROFL.  Lavs cried and cried till she saw the most hottest man on earth...ShockedROFL. Lav's mouth dropped open as the glorifying image of Rajnikanth appeared at her doorstep. ROFLROFLROFLRadha and mallu were envious that most hottest man started drooling over Lavs...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL So they gave Lav the lollipop back and began dancing to "style" with rajini while lav sat sullenly licking the lollipop.

lavanyazMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
"GURUVAYOORAPPA! What will I do with this child of mine?!"  Aishu sulks as she tries to calm down her child while not being able to wach her 1854937947 soaps (TV serials) for the day. The big child (lav) keeps crying for lollipop that the other children (Radha and mallu) grabbed from her. ROFLROFLROFL.  Lavs cried and cried till she saw the most hottest man on earth...ShockedROFL. Lav's mouth dropped open as the glorifying image of Rajnikanth appeared at her doorstep. ROFLROFLROFLRadha and mallu were envious that most hottest man started drooling over Lavs...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL So they gave Lav the lollipop back and began dancing to "style" with rajini while lav sat sullenly licking the lollipop.  Then appeared the smallest child of all in a rockstar Avatar, singing "My name is Ravi... hero Ravi... Yov latest rockstar" (in my name is billa style) ROFLROFLROFLROFL.

lavanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.