Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

synopsis on starplus mobile...((

i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
""ye rishta seriel mein kya rajsree ki badthi fikr akshara-natik mein tanaav paida karegi????😕
oh..god..phirse vahi purani track!!!!😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: i4naksh

""ye rishta seriel mein kya rajsree ki badthi fikr akshara-natik mein tanaav paida karegi????😕

really feel liek hitting rajshri on the face uska wasje naskh k beech problems really seh is not at all ncie mom ayar always here no ddaadi or vish to tell her she is doing her manmaani def becoz of ehr naksh vl have mu dotn knwo when they show patch up of them really throw congress out yaar😕🤢

really fikr wajase naskh k beech problem is going to coem no already coming on y;day epi itself really the article remmeber taht realtionship get sour dotn want to see naksh realtion ship getting sour yaar really rajshri throw her out waiting for gay3 she understand naitik more tahn askhi and rajshri she is doing so much manmaani😲
🤢
JAYA_09 thumbnail

aisi bhi maa hogi beti zindagi main problems create kar rahi hai natiik going to get irriteted yaar really cv totally spoil naksh life y rajshri tos s no need at all 😕
really naitik should tell akshi how he feel abotu tht she spend time with her mom really fikr karti hai shaddi kyun ki  ladki ko?
JAYA_09 thumbnail

bahut  abd feel horaha hai naksh keliye yaar always cv targetting their realtionship vl akshi udnerstand this  akshi ka zindagi ka barbaat karegi zaroor 😕
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ashattiye   ithu  chodikkanundo?  rj   ko  sabse  pehle   Ms  ko   vapas   parcel  kar  do...rj   ko  koun  doshi  manenge   khud  akshara  ko  hi   apni  pati  ke  saath   baitna  acha  nahi  lagtha  tho...usko  bhabhi maaa    ko  khush   karna  hai🤢   apni  pati  gaye  bhaad  mein🤢 Edited by pvlaks - 12 years ago
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvlaks

ashattiye   ithu  chodikkanundo?  rj   ko  sabse  pehle   Ms  ko   vapas   parcel  kar  do...rj   ko  koun  doshi  manenge   khud  akshara  ko  hi   apni  pati  ke  saath   baitna  acha  nahi  lagtha  tho...usko  bhabhi maaa    ko  khush   karna  hai🤢   apni  pati  gaye  bhaad  mein🤢

aj sabse pehle mein ye news  dekha..oh itna gussa aa rahi h ki😡😡akshi b natik ki feelings samajhthi nah h😡
JAYA_09 thumbnail

aj sabse pehle mein ye news  dekha..oh itna gussa aa rahi h ki😡😡akshi b natik ki feelings samajhthi nah h😡

really yaar congress should go to her house she is nto allow akshi to be with natiik kahiu bhi akshi dekho she started calling akshara she feel that she is nto maried uy feel naksh have mu they vl show patch up soon really natiik is going to hate akshif amilys pecially her mom she sppilign naksh lfie totally y she is behind akshi yaar
i4ishra thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

really yaar congress should go to her house she is nto allow akshi to be with natiik kahiu bhi akshi dekho she started calling akshara she feel that she is nto maried uy feel naksh have mu they vl show patch up soon really natiik is going to hate akshif amilys pecially her mom she sppilign naksh lfie totally y she is behind akshi yaar

ga3 ko vapas bulawooo😭😭
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

divasathinte    aarambham  kollam 😆😆  have  a  nice  day 😉  aaj  tak   akshi  kabhi    samjhi  hai  kya  jo  ab   samjhegi🤢🤢  she   has taken   naitik  for  granted...jab  usko  naitik  ki  jarurat  hai   tab   vo  paas   hona   chahiye...nahi   tho  kaun   naitik?????🤢
JAYA_09 thumbnail
its high tiem really congress shoudl go to her hosue and really gay3 should coem back she is teh one understand naitik and give a tight scoldign to akshi too relaly but not akshi no oen bother abotu naitik yaar gay3 tho gayi even ba'ma not supporting naitik