Favorite Scenes (Episode 1 - 200)

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just let me know which are your favorite scenes from the show so far- 1st episode to now & feel free to let me know why it's your favorite scene (s).  Explaining why is optional.  It doesn't matter how many scenes you give me.  I am gonna be doing a special on my facebook profile page of peoples' favorite scenes from the show.  I will mention your name (forum name/actual name- doesn't matter.  If u wanna be anonymous then let me know in your reply), your favorite scene (s) & why u chose the scene (s).   

Here are my favorite scenes of the show, mainly from the first 100 episodes, specifically between January to April.  I will add scenes that took place after the 100th episode later.  One of the reasons as to why I am making this list is that some people have a lot of favorite scenes like me for example😆 & with so many episodes & so many scenes, choosing scenes can be at least kind of a challenge so if your're having at least a little bit of trouble, feel free to look through the list I made & I will let u know about my future list (s) when I add them to this topic post.  

1.  Runjhun's engagement ceremony
2.  All the Abhi & Guddu confrontations      
3.  Guddu actioning off Runjhun's wedding items
4.  The after math of it- her reaction to him doing this- everything from crying to her amma, getting mad at Abhi for thinkin' she could wear the things Guddu touched, & her coming up to Guddu & lecturing him & burning her marriage items
5.  The big fight between Kalsonwali & Vishnu which ends up w/him revealing that Runjhun is a bhagonwali
6.  The 1st touch (basically the whole confrontation between Guddu & Runjhun that happened in the room above the CD shop & carrom club)
7.  Amma slapping Guddu 
8.  Runjhun dumping Abigyaan
9.  Runjhun & Abhi feeling sad after the break up w/the sad bhagonwali theme playing in the background
10.  The scene where Runjhun reads Abhi's letter
11.  The 2nd touch scene at the temple (the whole confrontation)
12.  Gunjhun's wedding 
13.  The epic lecture that Guddu gives Runjhun & her family after he marries her about why he married her & how he married her
14.  Runjhun breaking down in her room after the wedding, still wearing her wedding dress
15.  Guddu beating up Rajju & Vishnu at the hospital
16.  Guddu coming to the house drunk, pointing his gun at the M & M & Runjhun, & then shooting.
17.  The aftermath of it w/Kukkan & Jabbo & Runjhun giving Guddu water & him grabbing the pallu of her sari
18.  What Runjhun tells him the morning after he shoots her
19.  Runjhun telling him about the wedding vows he took & how she feels he is good at heart
20.  The mamis punish the mamas- Mitho gives Rajju something really spicy, Kalsonwali puts heavy weights on Vishnu & B & B dialogue
21.  When she find him at the bar & lectures him
22.  She waits for him outside the bar while amma prays for her
23.  The whole scene right after she confronts him in the bar- her waiting for him in the rain & his reaction to her seeing her wait for him, her fainting & then him carrying her all the way to her room in PN.
24.  The whole scene that takes place in her bedroom after he carries her to PN
25.  Guddu leaves PN & Runjhun begs him to stay but he still doesn't listen to her & leaves
26.  When Kukkan gives Guddu a little lecture about how he should stay with her right after he leaves PN
27.  Runjhun & Guddu fight after she visits his mom in the hospital & Guddu leaves again
28.  Runjhun encourages Guddu to drink & then they argue while amma looks at them & smiles (I think she might have smiled during this scene)
29.  Amma mentions sharing the same room to Gunjhun & they end up reacting differently- Guddu is for it while Runjun isn't & she argues w/amma about sharing the same as him
30.  Gunjhun's 1st Suhaag Raat
31.  Runjhun stands up for Guddu after he rescues the little boy 
32.  Guddu comes home drunk seeing her in the pink sari he brought her & the flowers he bought her as well & then they get into fight (basically all the parts that took place in their bedroom in this episode)
33.  Runjhun gets distracted by Guddu staring at her & the water overflows & then they get close in the bathroom & talk about the ruination of her saris

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like the pre-marriage scenes like 13&30
Also my most fav scene is when Abhigyaan and Runjhun were walkin' together and Kukkan&Jabbu sing-Tere Mast Mast Do Nain Master Ka Le Gaye Chain
and Jabbu's line on how Abhi gives her 'knowledge behind the blackboard' 😆 Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Gunjhun's first bike ride
the Pee Loon rain scene
3rd SR
2nd almost SR - when Runjhun decorates the room

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my - decision decision. hmmm.

1. The Pee loon rain sequence.
2. The scene above the shop when guddu touched runjhun.
3 guddu and runjhun dance for MD engagement.
4. when runjhun drank and got high.
5. The scene when runjhun outsmarts guddu and they get close in the bathroom.
6. The scene when runjhun is making up the bed and guddu comes for the pillow and brushes up against her.
7. the kinda SR after runjhun confesses her love.
8.The real SR and the morning after.

Wait i aint finish but will be back later...

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well di ma fav scenes r all gunjun  scenes ...romantic one d most ...frm this list ...6,8. 12.15.24.27.30.31. 33...and all d gunjun scenes after they leve PN and after guddu confess his luv ...n thanx 4 d pm Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
my fav scenes r so manyyy but  recently their 2 suhaagraat  & each romantic scenes of them
trish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all of the above,these were some great scenes.