Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

FASHION SENSE IN D3! Wht to wear & Wht not to wear (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 23

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by sweetshine

oh yes cumin bak 2 d topicTongue...me too arti lykd kria's top was cute nd she lukd really cuteEmbarrassed
nd today Swaron's dressing was also bearableBig smileyellow suits herEmbarrassed...i lykd her bag thouBig smile...but her booots...no commentsLOLTongue
but sharon's dress was a lil ajib
i mean iit lukd like she had stapled a yellow georgette cloth wid a grey sports bra
weird ni LOLLOLLOL
ROFLROFLcv's ne shayad aisa kuch kiya hoga unka koi barosa nahi wen it cums to Sharon's dressingLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FASHION SENSE IN D3! Wht to wear & Wht not to wear (Page 9)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kriyanshfan

IF-Rockerz

kriyanshfan

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

jab dekho supari dete rehte ho
paan wale  ho kya hehehehhehe
ROFLROFL...arey u r our leader for murderLOL
paan se yaad aaya d song 'khaike paan banaras wala' wud be sooo perfect for Chabilal wud luv 2 c Rey dance on itDay Dreaming
'hai rama' OMG perfect seduction songBlushing

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kajen

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i just love hai rama song
its hjust perfect for them
i heard this song first time when ksg performed on it in znkd
n den saw a DID performance on this song

n farah
mai leader
mat to bachi hu
remember

sweetshine

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Pan wala...LOLz...

I didn't even see what Sharon was wearing today... I apply all tech tricks not to watch SWARON scene...like mute the scene or Fast forward..or minimise the browser...

The moment I see them on-screen I start feeling agitated, head starts aching, blood starts boiling ...LOLz..
Anyways ..Rey as usual looking super hot and super cool in white Ts...and Kria was loking freaking cute today..and her bholi bhali expressions...Aww...she was like SIR...and serving drinks to REY...

God! she is so terrified with her Boss. Spane mein bhi darata hai usko...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshinewida

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajen

oh yes cumin bak 2 d topicTongue...me too arti lykd kria's top was cute nd she lukd really cuteEmbarrassed
nd today Swaron's dressing was also bearableBig smileyellow suits herEmbarrassed...i lykd her bag thouBig smile...but her booots...no commentsLOLTongue
but sharon's dress was a lil ajib
i mean iit lukd like she had stapled a yellow georgette cloth wid a grey sports bra
weird ni LOLLOLLOL
ROFLROFLcv's ne shayad aisa kuch kiya hoga unka koi barosa nahi wen it cums to Sharon's dressingLOL
are ye cv's to ahi hi kanjoos

i m quoting kria

JAB DEKHO KANJOOSI KRTE REHTE HO KANJOOSI KANJOOSI

sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Pan wala...LOLz...

I didn't even see what Sharon was wearing today... I apply all tech tricks not to watch SWARON scene...like mute the scene or Fast forward..or minimise the browser...

The moment I see them on-screen I start feeling agitated, head starts aching, blood starts boiling ...LOLz..
Anyways ..Rey as usual looking super hot and super cool in white Ts...and Kria was loking freaking cute today..and her bholi bhali expressions...Aww...she was like SIR...and serving drinks to REY...

sun lo script wale bhaisab ye hai swaron ke effects
side effect nahi main effect
hum sbka yhi hal hai preety

aww taht nightmare was so cute
ek min
how can nightmare be cuteConfused
gosh m losing itLOLLOL

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
stapling is d perfect xample of kanjoosiROFL
arey guys abhi tho Kriya ko Rey ke nightmares aney laghe hai LOLphir kuch din baad beautiful dreams ane lagengeDay Dreaming...hayyye cnt wait for dose days wen she falls for himEmbarrassed...did u c how she was continuously staring at himEmbarrassedLOL

kajen

kriyanshfan

IF-Rockerz

kriyanshfan

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Pan wala...LOLz...

Same here
aaj toh teh kar diya tha swaron ko dekhna hi nahi hain

Luvd the part where rey says lukg at kriya be attentive guys
Guys - hum toh tumhari hi baat sun rahe hain LOL
bechare rey kria samne aatehi sab bhool jata hainBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshinekajen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.