Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

FASHION SENSE IN D3! Wht to wear & Wht not to wear (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 23

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by Hudaak

Originally posted by kumjoo

First Thing

Sharon should be given a skirt a lil bit Longer...The dress she wears are all over the top...GOSH! the Pink Dress she wore in the Restaurant Episode ...It looked like ...BHADE KA DRESS from some NAUTANKI PLACE..
don't remind me of that dress it was so hideous n too skin crusing

I swearrr dat dress looked soo cheapp n vulgar yaar!!!
i know i wonder she was able to breathe in it
cvs keep showing sharon as a gal who loves to expose
u see generally she wears belly showings tops
ultramini shorts n skirts
cv's give her  a bikni na
why r u guys being so modest ha

ROFLROFL
i really wonder which colg diva wears such clothes...nd dat to in IndiaLOL
we shudnt request cvs 2 give her better clothes but breathable clothesTongueLOL...so dat we dnt choke watching herROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkangel_MoMoHudaakkajen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FASHION SENSE IN D3! Wht to wear & Wht not to wear (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hudaak

Hudaak

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hudaak

First Thing

Sharon should be given a skirt a lil bit Longer...The dress she wears are all over the top...GOSH! the Pink Dress she wore in the Restaurant Episode ...It looked like ...BHADE KA DRESS from some NAUTANKI PLACE..
don't remind me of that dress it was so hideous n too skin crusing

I swearrr dat dress looked soo cheapp n vulgar yaar!!!
i know i wonder she was able to breathe in it
cvs keep showing sharon as a gal who loves to expose
u see generally she wears belly showings tops
ultramini shorts n skirts
cv's give her  a bikni na
why r u guys being so modest ha

Exactlyyy dey make her xpose soo much itna hi hai toh ouse Bikni hi de do Tongue

Hudaak

Hudaak

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I wonder hw cum swayam doesnt mind sharon wearin such cheap dresses in da serial!!

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Somebody mentioned about Sharon's clothes in recent IF video...Man!! When I saw her wearing that cloth I was like...Is this girl in college or in some kind of club? The shorts or whatever she is wearing is shorter than a swimming trunk.

I am not being conservative and all here, but...common nah! People should always dress to match the situation and the place.

CVz should understand ..Being fashionable DIVA and showing long legs are completely two different things.

Par, CVz ke dimag mein toh bhusa bhara hua hai, samjhayega koun?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaaksweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Somebody mentioned about Sharon's clothes in recent IF video...Man!! When I saw her wearing that cloth I was like...Is this girl in college or in some kind of club? The shorts or whatever she is wearing is shorter than a swimming trunk.

I am not being conservative and all here, but...common nah! People should always dress to match the situation and the place.

CVz should understand ..Being fashionable DIVA and showing long legs are completely two different things.

Par, CVz ke dimag mein toh bhusa bhara hua hai, samjhayega koun?
are sharon badnam hui cv's tere liye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
any1 here???????????
fir se they are showing HLL ads
grrr

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Aarti,
YOU are right!! Saron Badnam hui CVz tere liye...ha ha hyaha ha

People are abusing her and making fun of her dressing sense like anything ...

When it comes to commenting on clothes...SHARON is the target...and people including myself can go on and on and on and on commenting on each and every dress she wears..

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Mayurfan AWSUM topicThumbs Up...really needed dis oneBig smile
hmmm i like Rey in his normal cool t-shirts luks much HOTTER Blushingbut wud lyk to c him jackets once in a whileEmbarrassed mind u gud-luking jacketsLOL Tonguelyk in d rose day partyy hayye he lukd sooo AMAZINGDay Dreaming...nd ofcourse he luks the BEST in his vestsBlushing
For Kria she luks pretty wen she wears a dress but ofcourse according to her cool character she shud wear sumthing hatke in colg...but i wud prefer if dey dnt give her loose dangling clothes dus not suit her figureEmbarrassed
hmmm Neha i wud really lyk her to go over a makeover wid her kurtis...its nice but its jus dat wen u watch dem in d same clothes it gets boring aftr a whyl oderwise i lyk how she dresses up for parties she luks cuteBig smile
others i feel is okay in dressingEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.