Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

FASHION SENSE IN D3! Wht to wear & Wht not to wear (Page 3)

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

I would love to c kria looking more feminine - like the summer dress of rose day and the pink 1 of the party
I agree
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

I absolutely despise Rey's white pajamas he wore in tday humka peen hai episode. He looked like a Bihari .. Short Bihari in it!!!!! Wat was that combo!!!white ganji white pjs and a jacket ?????!! Hideous ! Angry I want to BURN his clothes that he wore tday!!
Omg I was gonna say the same thing (though I haven't seen the scene yet)...those pants are horrriiibbbllleee...

Hahaha I expected you to make a thread like this---remember our fashion police thing with Kajen lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StinsonIsHere

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Okay I'm not gonna state the obvious ones like Reys pajama...or Sharon boots...I'll point out something else

I want to Neha's long kurtas gone...why can't they show her wearing like shorter length ones...the long ones make her look so old and they are so ugly 

And I want to get a pen and poke holes into Vicky's fluffy vest thing 

I wanted to rip a part Rey's ugly sweater things (I think I already expressed that with the fashion police long time ago) Thank god they are gone for good. Simmi's tank top and shorts are getting so old...she wears them everyday

Best dressed guy (as of now)
I love Vicky's bag

Rey--love those t-shirt he wears--Calvin Klein and New York one (he looks like a real college boy in them)

Best dressed girl
I think they all are bad in their own wayss 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22HudaaksweetshineStinsonIsHere

geshiga54 Senior Member
geshiga54
geshiga54

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
the fact that sneha is sharon when she wears high boots with short shorts or skirts she cannot fully be sharon btw love sharons dress at the rose day party as well as nehas and rinni's

2cute4u_22

Hudaak Senior Member
Hudaak
Hudaak

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by kumjoo

First Thing

Sharon should be given a skirt a lil bit Longer...The dress she wears are all over the top...GOSH! the Pink Dress she wore in the Restaurant Episode ...It looked like ...BHADE KA DRESS from some NAUTANKI PLACE..
don't remind me of that dress it was so hideous n too skin crusing

I swearrr dat dress looked soo cheapp n vulgar yaar!!!
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hudaak

Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by kumjoo

First Thing

Sharon should be given a skirt a lil bit Longer...The dress she wears are all over the top...GOSH! the Pink Dress she wore in the Restaurant Episode ...It looked like ...BHADE KA DRESS from some NAUTANKI PLACE..
don't remind me of that dress it was so hideous n too skin crusing

I swearrr dat dress looked soo cheapp n vulgar yaar!!!
i know i wonder she was able to breathe in it
cvs keep showing sharon as a gal who loves to expose
u see generally she wears belly showings tops
ultramini shorts n skirts
cv's give her  a bikni na
why r u guys being so modest ha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilyDarkangel_MoMo2cute4u_22Hudaaksweetshine

Sravani...... Senior Member
Sravani......
Sravani......

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Everyone's dressing style is bearable but not Sharon's ...they literally make her wear a knicker and those boots ...dirty combo ever !!!! like look at whats shes wearing in recently posted video on IF ...
Hudaak Senior Member
Hudaak
Hudaak

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I want full of Sharon's dressin style or say wardrobe 2 be changedd!!! kya yaar dese CV pple think dat ki phate n chote kapre pehne se koi ameer ban jata hai!! dey need 2 give sharon Classy n sumthing really elegant dresses 4 eg if u pple see pyaar ki yeh ek kahani 'T's dressing its quite classy n elegant!! Sharon ko bhi kuch aisa hi do!!
and whereas abt her boots dnt tel me dat der is shortage in da section of footwears!!! gawd feel lyk throwin dat boots into dusbin!!!

kumjoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index