Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

FASHION SENSE IN D3! Wht to wear & Wht not to wear (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 3 Page 23

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
If there is Any party in D3 now, We want to see Rey aka Amar  in Semi-formal outfit...Like a Formal Black pant (Tight fitting) , Maroon Shirt (body fitting), Black Silk Tie (Slim Tie, not dad's style ties)...Black Silk Waist coat (Body Fitting) Formal Black shoes (Not too pointed on the front) ...and Hair style should be ...umm...May be a little Spikes..(David Beckham style will work for me)...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasily2cute4u_22nebur07c100littledevils.AbhIyalicious.kajen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FASHION SENSE IN D3! Wht to wear & Wht not to wear (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Bechara Amar (Totla)...He should be given some t-shirts to wear ..Poor guy ...he is always wearing the same shirt ...OK he works in canteen...that doesn't mean he can't wear t-shirts...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22r07c.AbhIyalicious.

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I absolutely despise Rey's white pajamas he wore in tday humka peen hai episode. He looked like a Bihari .. Short Bihari in it!!!!! Wat was that combo!!!white ganji white pjs and a jacket ?????!! Hideous ! Angry I want to BURN his clothes that he wore tday!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

upeka2cute4u_22r07c.AbhIyalicious.

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Bechara Amar (Totla)...He should be given some t-shirts to wear ..Poor guy ...he is always wearing the same shirt ...OK he works in canteen...that doesn't mean he can't wear t-shirts...

Honestly he is the ignored character in D3!! I don't even pay attention to him. He does not have a strong screen presence!! Lols so I never notice wat he wears and wat he does not! He looks like a side actor. Lols. Moreso the only reason I know of him is because he shares the same name as our very own AMAR!! even if he wears good clothes I still wldnt notice him.. Sorry to all Totla amar fans!!

misslaugheasily2cute4u_22.AbhIyalicious.

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
The Brown jacket he wore today works for me if he pairs it with a nice black jeans...but .those Pajama...They need to be ripped apart and burned down to ashes...

I think he's got two of those pajamas ..Black and White ..both needs to be ripped...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22.AbhIyalicious.

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I think till date kria dresses the best. yes true even their is monotony in her dressing but at least she experiments with colors. So i's ok with me. I hardly see her wearing capris or harams. hardly she does so she can try that.
Sharon : I won't lame her but the fashion or dress people in D3. I mean either she repeats the same clothes or mix and matches the same clothes. M fed up of her small black tube t and blue printed skirt and the the military type something she wears. I mean she is rich and all right so they should show it
rey : even he is supposed to be rich. Please ppl gv him something else to wear apart from what he wears. Some cool tees and sometimes cool jacket and not a red one .
swayum : it's ok I don't have much complain it goes with his character. but he can also try some t-shirts
Neha : I like her salwar. but if she is wearing salwar then she can sometimes wear what riddhima in DMG used to wear. simple but sleek it looks very nice.
Vicky : I like his dressing sense. Hs acting is so awesome. that I hardly look at his clothes.

misslaugheasily2cute4u_22.AbhIyalicious.

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

I absolutely despise Rey's white pajamas he wore in tday humka peen hai episode. He looked like a Bihari .. Short Bihari in it!!!!! Wat was that combo!!!white ganji white pjs and a jacket ?????!! Hideous ! Angry I want to BURN his clothes that he wore tday!!
I second yr suggestion

kriyanshfan

IF-Rockerz

kriyanshfan

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I would love to c kria looking more feminine - like the summer dress of rose day and the pink 1 of the party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22r07c

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.