FASHION SENSE IN D3! Wht to wear & Wht not to wear - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
AND did you guys watch that SBB segment where SHaron is wearing SHORTS??? 😲 WThell is she wearing!!!! and THOSE BLACK BOOTS are still on.. which means we will get to see them for atleast 4 weeks.. because keep in mind, they shooot 4 weeks in ADVANCE!

I THINK SHARON's ENTIRE Wardrobe needs to be BURNED!!

Kria was looking so cute in her green top!.. I think uska dressing is cashual

Neha.. I agree that she needs to wear some fashionable Kurtis man.. Whatever she wears in D3 is HORRIBLE!!

Vishaka- Well no comments.. because.. I guess Dresses may not suit her chracter. 

Simmii- She wears clothes like she is going to party

RInni wears clothes like she is going to a beach!.. her outfits are very BITCHY!! hahaha

Vicky!-- Can he not wear something besides that Jacket? Hmm..He looks monotonous!

Swayum..- always wears a shirt outside with a t-shirt inside! HOW ABT experimenting!!>>

Bharat- Looks like he has maybe two outfits. His headband changes more often than his clothes

AMAR TOTLA- I think I mentioned on page 1.. I rarely notice him in the show.. his character doesnt matter to me
bTW

Not sure if you guys have checked out this AMAR pic posted on the picture gallery.. WOW I really want to see him wear EXACTLY this in D3. He is looking so good in it. Its Simple, Casual. The color looks amazing!

I wonder where this was taken? He looks like a DUDE  without even having to try HARD! We rarely see AMAR wearing Shirts in D3.. 

seriously they shld change sharon's outfits!!
Ahem...SHARON:hated d pink dress she wore on the dinner with rey n her gang...absolutely vulgar n yuck...still liked her purple dress on d rose day party... But it cud hv been better Hate that she always wear mini skirts and half tank tops kinda things...she cud experiment wid shorts,rompers,jumpsuits,gowns(for formal ocassions),capris,skinny jeans,she shud b really experimental n leave those outdated n repeated clothes...she shud also experiment wid indian wear n especially sarees 4 formal occasions...hope that her dressing style improves...idk y she is d diva to b honest...      Wud giv update abt other characters later...thnk u n pls pm me or lyk my comment if u agree...thnks guys keep watching d3...luv kriyaansh n vihaEdited by Dancindoll8 - 12 years ago
i dont know  whethet any noticed it or not
but the white jacket which sharon wore was the one which alisha wore in rdx's party

if anyone has  posted abt it earlier than me then sry guys to repeat the same post
dude...kya CV's itne poor hogaye hain ki unn ke paas un ki sab keliye different clothes nahi kareed sakte
Guys look so good here

both d cuties Amar nd KSG in black aahhh dey r sooo gona KILL us☺️☺️

Originally posted by sweetshine

both d cuties Amar nd KSG in black aahhh dey r sooo gona KILL us☺️☺️

hey evn Vicky n Swayam luk HOT😳😳 n btw i think dey r teking tips 4rm KSG!!
Originally posted by candykyra

hey evn Vicky n Swayam luk HOT😳😳 n btw i think dey r teking tips 4rm KSG!!
i knw dey all luk AMAZING☺️
hehe yes it luks lyk LUV guru is giving his luv gyan😆but i wonder if dey r gona hav anoder dance seq dere 😃OMG KSG nd d boys dance hayyye😍 i can already imagine my screen on fire😆