Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan reviews! (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 33

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
katty were u here .. when she was banned

i thought u were at a wedding

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Brother Ki Dulhan reviews! (Page 29)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Nope I wasn't! Thats why I said im glad I wasnt here. Actually I think I was here when she was banned but I still competely ignored all her topics lol

Crap we are going off topic LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

_dante_

_dante_

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan Remains Steady On Weekdays

Thursday 15th September 2011 109.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan has remained pretty steady on the weekdays and will finish the week with around 37.50 crore nett. It will be the fifth biggest opening week of the year.

The postponement of Mausam by one week gives Mere Brother Ki Dulhan a good chance to get around the 60 crore nett lifetime mark as the fall in the second week will be much smaller than it would have been if Mausam had been released this week. Multiplexes are keeping it on 8-10 shows daily in its second week.

It should also become the highest earner of Imran Khan which till date is Delhi Belly with a distributor share of 27.50 crore approx.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia.khanKatalicioustomnjerry2

Sadia.khan

IF-Dazzler

Sadia.khan

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
'Mausam' delay is good news for 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan'
Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Thursday, September 15, 2011]

'Mausam' has been pushed ahead by a week, courtesy issues that IAF had with certain portion of the film. While this isn't the best case situation for either 'Mausam' or two other major films that are planned to arrive next week - 'Hum Tum Shabana' & 'Speedy Singhs' - it is indeed 'balle balle' time for 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' which will have a clear week ahead for it. In fact 'Bodyguard' too would benefit to a little extent at the least since it will again have quite a few shows made available, something that wasn't going to be the case had 'Mausam' arrived as planned.

Silver lining though is that 'Mausam', which was low on hype so far, will now see added eyeballs for itself courtesy the controversy. Though a few have alleged this to be a publicity gimmick, this doesn't seem to be the case as no filmmaker would ever be desperate to such an extent that he would play around with the release date. However one does wonder why the issue opened up so late in the day and why early resolution wasn't sought.

Meanwhile there are two small films that release this week, both of which would be seeing a restricted arrival. 'Rivaaz' is an offbeat film that has not been promoted at all while 'Jaana Pehchaana', a Rajshri film, would see an arrival in only a theatre or two. Needless to say, none of the films would pose challenge to any film from past, present of future weeks.

Edited by Saddiakhan - 15 September 2011 at 2:51am

tomnjerry2

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Just saw the movie!

Nd i absolutely LOVED it. Nothing unpredictable or new in the storyline, but it was a full-on filmy nd desi entertaining movie :D
A cute story, performed very well by all the protagonists.

Ali Zafar made me SO proud while watching the film. Haha, yes. Im so happy that he made his own identity amongst Bollywood's hit stars like Kat nd Imran. He was fabulous in the movie!

Katrina - im not a fan of her, neither have i liked her movies except 1 or 2 maybe, but i have to admit that she was very impressive in this film. I really liked Dimple, nd moreover i liked the way Kat portrayed such a wild character (except that she was literally screaming in some places, IMO)!

ImranK.
was the only reason why i was dieing to watch this movie. Yes, im a die hard IK fan, nd undoubtedly, i loveeed him in the movie. Kush was very much similar to Abhay and Jai, the characters which IK mostly portray, but still there's something different about Kush. To me, he is unique in his own way. The best thing was that ImranK. has improved SO much in dancing. I was personally very shocked seeing him dance in full BW style :O It was the first time he was dancing to so many songs, nd he did it so well Clap

So yeah, on the whole, i'd give this movie a 3.5/5, but only bcoz of IK, i'll give it 4 or maybe a 4.5 LOLHeart

_dante_

sogazelle

Goldie

sogazelle

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Mausam will have more buzz next week which is a good thing...so both movies are benefiting.

shirani7

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
HAYEEE! Blushing
im just goingg 2 the cinema tomorrowww!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-Katalicious

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz