Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan reviews! (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 33

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TallyHo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Brother Ki Dulhan reviews! (Page 27)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Cant wait to watch the film! IK all the way for me :D Nd then Ali ofcourse ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TallyHo

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Watched MBKD today...it was very ordinary...
I usually like rom coms even if they are half decent...but this one wasn't just up there... 

few laughs here n there and that's really all that we have...
Couldn't see any chemistry between the lead pair... and there isn't even ONE good scene between them which stays with you after the film gets over...only Ali was good... 

Imran n Katrina both overacted quite a bit... and why the hell was katrina shouting so much throughout the movie... Stern Smile 

Honestly how many movies would Katrina need to learn acting? I thought she was good in ZNMD and I finally saw some improvement...but she is back to her usual self in MBKD...disappointing...

Very Ordinary... 

2/5

Edited by ManaliS - 14 September 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglezSalyanka

Nitika2

Goldie

Nitika2

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Just seen it. Had a lot of fun and enjoyed it it was Katrina's film all the way she was likable improving but slowly Imran was great and Ali was fab wish he was more in the movie thou... I love his smile!! Overall not a great breathtaking movie but it was great fun nice dialogues n performances by all supporting cast and main cast. had a smile all the way through songs were good energetic n fun.

8/10

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenloveK.SeanKatalicious

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

i think she will get the expressions right..  when she turns 40+ coz tak muskil se movie milen ghi.. and rona bhi aaye gha.. phir expressions sahi hoon ghe LOL

Originally posted by ManaliS

Watched MBKD today...it was very ordinary...
I usually like rom coms even if they are half decent...but this one wasn't just up there... 

few laughs here n there and that's really all that we have...
Couldn't see any chemistry between the lead pair... and there isn't even ONE good scene between them which stays with you after the film gets over...only Ali was good... 

Imran n Katrina both overacted quiet a bit... and why the hell was katrina shouting so much throughout the movie... Stern Smile 

Honestly how many movies would Katrina need to learn acting? I thought she was good in ZNMD and I finally saw some improvement...but she is back to her usual self in MBKD...disappointing...

Very Ordinary... 

2/5

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Just coming from walking half way through it...cause it simply couldn't make me sit through all of it.

I don't know was it supposed to be funny? cause before even having a full smile on my face,the joke became too stale for me to laugh LOL

Katrina and Imran does almost same sort of acting in all their movies..It always feels like I have seen them doing this before.They both need to learn some new ways to emote ASAP cause as of now they both act as if they have to do Indian dance on a chinese song. LOL

To sum it up,Good things about it:
Madhubala and Isq Risk songs.
Ali Zafar was fairly good.

Bad things about it:
Well pretty much the rest of it.

My review Too cliched!

Edited by soul_angel - 14 September 2011 at 3:33pm

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Grr Sorry Double post.

Edited by soul_angel - 14 September 2011 at 3:31pm

morsal_cute

Goldie

morsal_cute

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

An insipid fare! As insipid as Imran Khan's expressions! Seriously dude! At least learn to emote a few expressions on screen from ur mamu...hell, it felt like staring at a white wall in the first half of the film. Accompanied by a gorgeous non actor trying to overact, the first half was a snooze fest! I woke up to watch the songs Dhunki and Choomantar and went right back to sleep! Why didn't I just leave?  Unfortunately I got caught in a downpour so I had no choice but to sleep through the first half. Even my boyfriend who is a fan of Kat was ready to give up before intermission. So with the rain forcing us to remain in our seats, the second half started. We sort of woke up then because of Ali Zafar, who, even with his face contorted in almost all his scenes, at least made us feel like we were watching some semblance of acting on screen. I think it speaks volumes for the movie that I was more interested in the Ali Zafar and Piyali story.

P.S. Are these films platforms for non performers like Kat and Immu to carve a niche for themselves in ONE particular role? How many more movies will Immu star in the role of an assistant director? How many more movies will Kat take to "perfect" the London born India returned desi at heart wild flower child routine?

i agree with you  i left  before intermission as my mom and  sisters so angry ever kat acting lol
she  is very bad actress .Deadi never seen a stupid movie as this one and kat  ufff i just want her out of bollywood

Post Reply New Post

Go to top