Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan reviews! (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 33

morsal_cute

Goldie

morsal_cute

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

omg saw the predvd.. man waste of time..
i saw the movie coz of Imran khan.. but got impressed by ali zafar..
Imran for god sake plzz expressiosn par work karo..

u r the only one i like from the new generation plzzz

kat i dont know what to say.. the bus scenes in the flash back before she start singing .. she was shouting and it looked liek she is crying and shouting very bad.. expressions.

i liked the small conversation where they talk via webcam and she ask AK or SRK
and ali zafar answer SK

lol

but overall bad movie..

bodyguard was sooo better..
even tum bin ladan was better then this
VERY WELL SAID. 100% AGREE WITH YOU  ITS THE WASTE OF TIME . I LEFT IN 10 MINTUES OF WATCHING IT  KAT IS VERY BAD ACTRESS .SHE NEED TO JOIN ACTING CLASSESDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Brother Ki Dulhan reviews! (Page 26)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Imran makes it four in a row with 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan'
Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, September 13, 2011]

As was predicted last week, 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' started on a positive note at the box office. In fact from collections perspective it exceeded expectations by netting over 26 crores over the weekend, primarily due to good footfalls (over 70%) that it enjoyed at the multiplexes.

Though it was felt that 'Bodyguard' would dent the collections of the Imran Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer to a good extent, this wasn't really the case as it was clearly the second choice after the Yash Raj film. Youth as well as family audience stepped in to watch the film and the weekend collections by itself managed to bring it into a safety zone.

Though critically the film didn't gain any massive appreciation, word of mouth amongst audience has ranged from 'theek thaak' to good that has done the trick. No one is disliking the film but the kind of all around positive word of mouth that films like 'Band Baaja Baaraat', 'Jab We Met' or Tanu Weds Manu' enjoyed is clearly missing. However the job is already done for the film due to a good opening and even though there is competition ahead in the form of 'Mausam', it shouldn't trouble 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' to gain at least a semi-hit status for itself.

forbiddenlove

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
All good...the only downside is perhaps that punabi wedding band baaja films have proved to be almost invincible at the box office..we are going to see a LOT more of it..including Yashji's next..SIGH..

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
An insipid fare! As insipid as Imran Khan's expressions! Seriously dude! At least learn to emote a few expressions on screen from ur mamu...hell, it felt like staring at a white wall in the first half of the film. Accompanied by a gorgeous non actor trying to overact, the first half was a snooze fest! I woke up to watch the songs Dhunki and Choomantar and went right back to sleep! Why didn't I just leave?  Unfortunately I got caught in a downpour so I had no choice but to sleep through the first half. Even my boyfriend who is a fan of Kat was ready to give up before intermission. So with the rain forcing us to remain in our seats, the second half started. We sort of woke up then because of Ali Zafar, who, even with his face contorted in almost all his scenes, at least made us feel like we were watching some semblance of acting on screen. I think it speaks volumes for the movie that I was more interested in the Ali Zafar and Piyali story.

P.S. Are these films platforms for non performers like Kat and Immu to carve a niche for themselves in ONE particular role? How many more movies will Immu star in the role of an assistant director? How many more movies will Kat take to "perfect" the London born India returned desi at heart wild flower child routine?

Edited by luminos3 - 13 September 2011 at 11:32am

Salyanka

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TallyHo

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
All Ali fans put ur hands up in the air...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7Be.edgymz.gigglezgremlin.MrsNealCaffrey-Farrah--Rafa--SMay31-

forbiddenlove

Goldie

forbiddenlove

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Lennie, what did you think

shirani7

shirani7

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I will watch the movie only for Ali! I am so excited to watch him on screen!  Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top