Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I will watch the movie only for Ali! I am so excited to watch him on screen!  ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: TallyHo

All Ali fans put ur hands up in the air...😆

Hehe! 😆 My hands are up in air...but I don't have the emoticon to go with it. So just imagine it! 😆

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cant wait to watch the film! IK all the way for me :D Nd then Ali ofcourse ;)
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched MBKD today...it was very ordinary...
I usually like rom coms even if they are half decent...but this one wasn't just up there... 

few laughs here n there and that's really all that we have...
Couldn't see any chemistry between the lead pair... and there isn't even ONE good scene between them which stays with you after the film gets over...only Ali was good... 

Imran n Katrina both overacted quite a bit... and why the hell was katrina shouting so much throughout the movie... ðŸ˜³ 

Honestly how many movies would Katrina need to learn acting? I thought she was good in ZNMD and I finally saw some improvement...but she is back to her usual self in MBKD...disappointing...

Very Ordinary... 

2/5

Edited by ManaliS - 12 years ago
Nitika2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just seen it. Had a lot of fun and enjoyed it it was Katrina's film all the way she was likable improving but slowly Imran was great and Ali was fab wish he was more in the movie thou... I love his smile!! Overall not a great breathtaking movie but it was great fun nice dialogues n performances by all supporting cast and main cast. had a smile all the way through songs were good energetic n fun.

8/10
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i think she will get the expressions right..  when she turns 40+ coz tak muskil se movie milen ghi.. and rona bhi aaye gha.. phir expressions sahi hoon ghe 😆

Originally posted by: ManaliS

Watched MBKD today...it was very ordinary...

I usually like rom coms even if they are half decent...but this one wasn't just up there... 

few laughs here n there and that's really all that we have...
Couldn't see any chemistry between the lead pair... and there isn't even ONE good scene between them which stays with you after the film gets over...only Ali was good... 

Imran n Katrina both overacted quiet a bit... and why the hell was katrina shouting so much throughout the movie... ðŸ˜³ 

Honestly how many movies would Katrina need to learn acting? I thought she was good in ZNMD and I finally saw some improvement...but she is back to her usual self in MBKD...disappointing...

Very Ordinary... 

2/5

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just coming from walking half way through it...cause it simply couldn't make me sit through all of it.

I don't know was it supposed to be funny? cause before even having a full smile on my face,the joke became too stale for me to laugh 😆

Katrina and Imran does almost same sort of acting in all their movies..It always feels like I have seen them doing this before.They both need to learn some new ways to emote ASAP cause as of now they both act as if they have to do Indian dance on a chinese song. 😆

To sum it up,Good things about it:
Madhubala and Isq Risk songs.
Ali Zafar was fairly good.

Bad things about it:
Well pretty much the rest of it.

My review Too cliched!
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Grr Sorry Double post.

Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luminos3

An insipid fare! As insipid as Imran Khan's expressions! Seriously dude! At least learn to emote a few expressions on screen from ur mamu...hell, it felt like staring at a white wall in the first half of the film. Accompanied by a gorgeous non actor trying to overact, the first half was a snooze fest! I woke up to watch the songs Dhunki and Choomantar and went right back to sleep! Why didn't I just leave?  Unfortunately I got caught in a downpour so I had no choice but to sleep through the first half. Even my boyfriend who is a fan of Kat was ready to give up before intermission. So with the rain forcing us to remain in our seats, the second half started. We sort of woke up then because of Ali Zafar, who, even with his face contorted in almost all his scenes, at least made us feel like we were watching some semblance of acting on screen. I think it speaks volumes for the movie that I was more interested in the Ali Zafar and Piyali story.

P.S. Are these films platforms for non performers like Kat and Immu to carve a niche for themselves in ONE particular role? How many more movies will Immu star in the role of an assistant director? How many more movies will Kat take to "perfect" the London born India returned desi at heart wild flower child routine?

i agree with you  i left  before intermission as my mom and  sisters so angry ever kat acting lol

she  is very bad actress .🤢i never seen a stupid movie as this one and kat  ufff i just want her out of bollywood
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@morsal_cute are you Priya_Zinta??😆