Frequent Posters

alishba45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
woww this is somethingg I so wantt, nobody thot abt this one ๐Ÿ˜‰
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I somehow want their car to break down and they are stranded for the night๐Ÿ˜ณ..then both hurt and each taking care of other๐Ÿ˜

I hv lost it๐Ÿ˜†
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
sweet>3 i will love it if that happens
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Too too good a prediction. Almost similar to Anjali Di's scene but this is the best ;) I wish they show something like this
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I sincerely wish something like this happens.That way the show will move forward dramatically at least for sometime,u know with some chatpat scenes and lovely Arhilicious encounters...,by then even if Shyam's truth comes out,we would still have the assurance that Arnav had genuinely felt something for our bubbly girl
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love yur idea...hope it happens if not iwant him to come bac for her but finds her alone n sad ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope cv's do the something like that...it wud add so much to their story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

hai gud gud

hope aisa hein ho!

reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope Shaym does not find her as he could hurt her.  Hope Khushi is found by Arnav and then she can realise he is not a raakshas. I want Khushi to find out about Shyam first so that she can withdraw from him and be able to compare him with Arni Edited by reima - 12 years ago
OMG...the IPKKND fans have officially gone mentally fanatic...in a good way obviously!!!๐Ÿ˜†
I am loving the ideas and comments, they're making my imagination go haywire...I also agree, please can someone use them as an OS...I won't be the only one reading it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm loving the gundha scenes...here's one of mine after reading all your comments.

ASR realises on his way home, what he's done and goes back to get Khushi...Khushi is on the verge of getting attacked by the gundhe lafanghes and is crying out for help...ASR hears this, comes and sees what's happening and goes to save her and at the same time his kicking himself inside for leaving her alone in the night in the middle of nowhere...whilst rescuing her one of the gundha realises he remembers Khushi from seeing her on  T.V. and makes a derogatory comment about Khushi...Khushi was crying and just continues to cry and looks at ASR in a pissed of way and then looks away...ASR has a flashback and remembers and realises what he had done...ASR knocks out the gundhas...maybe he makes a comment about respecting women yadi yadi ya...Khushi hears this, scoffs and gets more pissed off and stomps off...ASR after standing there having flashbacks and remembering every mean and nasty things he has said and done to her, he turns to look at her but she's not there...he gets worried and calls out her name and starts to look for her...eventually he finds her in one of those all night side road chai walhe dukhans sitting there pissed of staring into space eating jalebis or even better making them and eating them!!!!

Now my brains exhausted๐Ÿค”

I rate you OS writers out there...don't know how you do it, i just wrote a few lines after reading everyone's comments and am blooming tired.

P4R0 xxxoooxxxooo
sanj12344 thumbnail
OMG I loved it... plz update more on this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰