Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

music1

IF-Dazzler

music1

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Don't panic yet my friends...this is my version of what can happen...

khushi getting stranded in rain...night(as the precap shows)...Arnav being the khadoos ,he is wont come back...Bua and Payal will assume that Khushi might have stayed at Raizada mansion that night ,(late night etc)...come morning Payal is worried that Khushi has not returned...calls Raizada house...Anji and Nani shocked to hear that...tells Arnav...asks him didn't he drop Khushi at her house last night?...our hero shocked too...Does not know what to say...storms out of the house (typical ASR way)
Searches for her frantically ...remembering every single thing he has done to her... repenting...cursing himself and his lack of control...BEGGING KHUSHI to  forgive him...still no trace of Khushi anywhere.UFFF,I'm exhausted .All of u are welcome to add ur thoughts too.

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

warshyVirgopk81shaheerdiwaniradiationalishba45rachanarockDilushaluvtwilight19Jotz_92kitty25cpervaizEnchanted_jassipbtghoshIshyMishi_mehak_mirnalini-sia-Yazzy91sun2011P4ROlittlemoisharneil92RushilovesBarunhi50FebruaryFlowerPurpleRainbfunofbb123NaBoleTumNa...Millerrr88.infinite.Jyo.AquaBluez17-Zara-Namzz-Iruni-pinky_blueskies..Enchanteur..mazkachazka.hea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KHUSHI MISSING" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45niviikitty25P4RObfunofbb123-Zara-.infinite.Millerrr88mazkachazkatinsel

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
hmmm...

Then he sees her eating food at a dhabba
HE rushes to her,insults her that "how careless,do u know how worried everyone was" etc etc
ans Khushi ignores and says "u dont talk about being careless,MR,now get the hell outta here"
He doesnt moves.
She walks past him.

Agey i dunnoo

i hope gunda thingy happens yaar

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25DesiGP4RObfunofbb123.infinite.Jyo.Millerrr88mazkachazka.hea.

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
SOMEONE PLZ WRITE AND OS OF THIS! too good. Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGP4RObfunofbb123.infinite.

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

hmmm...

HE rushes to her,insults her that "how careless,do u know how worried everyone was" etc etc
ans Khushi ignores and says "u dont talk about being careless,MR,now get the hell outta here"
He doesnt moves.
She walks past him.

Agey i dunnoo

Even i want the Gunda scene. 
I know if cvs decide to give us one its going to be the typical hindi serial scene but i dont care. Always wanted a Gunda scene, Well actually i wanted a scene like this with shyam being the gunda LOL but never mind. 
I hope cvs wont disappoint us. 

Edited by aahana1 - 07 September 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatDesiGP4RObfunofbb123.infinite.mazkachazka

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

[QUOTE=meepha]hmmm...

He doesnt moves.
She walks past him.

Agey i dunnoo

Sorry double post Ouch

Edited by aahana1 - 07 September 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RO

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

hmmm...

He doesnt moves.
She walks past him.

Agey i dunnoo

'

Getting angry ASR grabs Khushi's arm and says "Listen Khushi you've got a lot of nerve talking to me like this! What is wrong with you? You didn't have the brain enough to go home!"
Khushi glares and retorts "Me! YOU LEFT ME! in the middle of the night! alone in the rain! Aapko sharam nahi aayi ek ladki ko akela chor ke!"

ehh thats all i got hope u liked it :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AromaHussainMountainbreeze7sun2011P4RO.infinite..hea.mazkachazka

sanjananrvkr

sanjananrvkr

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

I hope something on these lines happen. But our CVs are going to grind our waif thin female lead via Arni and LaLa. Khushi is definitely in for more hardships for airing her thoughts. Lady, this is democracy. Both Arni and his Lala are ok with the 'live in' arrangement. Why did you have to be judgemental and blurt it out ? You have shown the red rag to the bulls. Get out is far better than what is in store and coming for you from LaLa. Better arm ourselves with a box of tissues for Khushi and at the same time get ready for silent soleful as well as gnashed teeth performance from Arni.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanj12344sun2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.