ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
For tossmro what do you guys think would happen hope they show some scene in sbs and sbb

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am hoping for more gohem scenes... And I think gopi has to go to school.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I am hoping for more gohem scenes... And I think gopi has to go to school.

I think it's still going to be day 5 for half the episode, when we see the precap, Rashi asking Aham to wish Gopi happy birthday...then we will have day 6, I'm hoping because of Rashi reminding Aham, he goes to wish her and tells her he will buy her something and he takes Gopi shopping for Saree and jewellery set.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Two things stood out for me yesterday. At one stage Ahem was focusing on something Urmilla was saying. And he had a very unimpressed look on his face. I believe the duo are in for some major payback from Ahem for their treatment of his beloved Gopi.

The second bit. Urmilla claiming that there is now way anyone will find out about them deceiving Gopi about her parents death day and her birthday being the same.

Unless of course the CV's are just fooling us again and we will be back to square -1000!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think kokilla will shut rashie up before ahem reacts or gopi will say that he wished her when he took her out ( I hope not for both scenarios), I know gopi doesn't lie but when it comes to those she loves she will protect them at ant cost. In her mind the fact that he took her out to calm her down means more than any wish or gift cos he did it from da heart wudout prompting from otgers. Gopi does love her ahemji , and now that he helps her attain her dream of studying then that puts him even higher on the pedestal so she won't let anybody taunt him.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the night that gopi studied with aham it was late aham was working on his project he came  downstairs  n kokila scolded him for being late  gopi told her it was her fault , i am sure gopi will say i have already got my blessing from aham when we went out