Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Runaway humsafar

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
it was funny how sia and raghav was running awaying yaar .. one was running from bulldog and other wanted to meet bulldog somehow both was running for bulldog LOLEmbarrassed
are not they both are so cute yaar 

see here yaar ... they are not best caps ... i will take them when i get some free time yaar 
right now i am in hurry to study for test yaar ..

my fav this one yaar Day Dreaming

do hit like yaar :))

Edited by .ayesha. - 07 September 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muskan176.AbhIyalicious.mjht_oneMariaa.RD..Prinzy..

.AbhIyalicious. IF-Rockerz
.AbhIyalicious.
.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i liked them too...but for raghav ,siya was nothing but one of those thousand girls he has been near...remember what raghav said in a song in the first episode? "girls are like status updates..har minute change zaroori hain..." Wacko...so it was nice how two complete different personalities collided and were in each others arms having completely different thought processes during that moment..siya was wondering how to get out of his clutches and how did a goofy , flirtatious , stereo typically sunshine lad with a branded red t-shirt end up in her humble  village? Confused..i loved her shock when raghav winked at her LOL..it was as if someone lowered her personality in their  own eyes by giving a flirtatious wink casually..as if that was all she is worth..a cheap wink this guy  gives to every girl his eyes are set on  in any situation Sleepy and siya..the dignified and moralistic girl she is..did not take it very lightly..i loved that utter astonishment and anger , literally screaming out , "how dare you?!?!"-- a collision of fickle sunshine and a strong gust of promising wind colliding - i like Thumbs Up...RaSi seem just like I predicted...and i am liking it Clap

Edited by austenrox - 08 September 2011 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
yeah agree with u it was so so so cuteee
-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
true =) that was cute yaar @austonrox totally agree yaar watever u said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

pics r gud

lolzz!! d scene was so nice!!

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
@ash: totally agree with u hun...i just loved the scene they are both running and then just bump into each other and when raghav winked...lol
cuteroses Newbie
cuteroses
cuteroses

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
It's a nice scene

Twilighter Groupbie
Twilighter
Twilighter

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
it was a very different and definately adorable way of meeting-- one running from Bulldog anf the other for him :P they looked soo cute lost in their moment =)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index