Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Vivacious Girl or Meddling Girl !! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GOLDEN23

Thanks a bunch for calling a spade a spade..

If I were Arnav ,I honestly would have thrown Khushi from the car too.The relationship status and her reasoning for it was definitely a deal breaker.

Yep,Khushi talking to Arnav so much is such a u turn from the previous weeks,but If the creatives show a lil introspection from Khushi's part abt Arnav Anjali convo revealing the softer side of the guy , it would have been a lil more believable.

U r welcome, Golden23 ..

Bang On, Golden23..That is exactly the reason that her sudden cordiality, the frank chat does not seem convincing when one juxtaposes it with her previous conduct...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivacious Girl or Meddling Girl !! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Wrong or right, both of them were well within their characters...And of course we are yet to see the whole scene as to what lead Khushi to suddenly have an outburst like that and Arnav to bear it until it became too much for him that he had to shove her out of his car...

exactly...agre with uThumbs Up

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evash

defintatly meddling girl!!!!!!
she was so piising me off in the precap!!!
who the hell is she to question him??
she deserved the 'get out'!!!!!
but...but i hope he cums back need a arhi doseLOL

@ Underlined not just Arhi dose but also   their nok-jhok...Big smile

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

agree!!

no one has ri8 2 interfere on other's life

khushi was 2 much,..how can c ask such kind of questions 2 him!

Hmm..Hope todays epi gives us the clue about Khushi's reason  for intruding into someone's private space...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.