Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Vivacious Girl or Meddling Girl !! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal_Ice90

oh my god i totally agre wid u i know dat khushi is bold and outspoken but wot she did was wrong and btw why did she sit eid him in the front seat lol..and plus she knows he hates her den wh something so fakee? cz khushi knows thers no one to supprot her late nite she was not suppose to speak like dat..:-/Shocked

Agree with U crystall..there were lots of inconsistencies  ..I do hope that CV's maintain a consistency and stop this blowing hot n cold  Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivacious Girl or Meddling Girl !! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

agree!!

no one has ri8 2 interfere on other's life

khushi was 2 much,..how can c ask such kind of questions 2 him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

scarletaura

Goldie

scarletaura

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
hey tanthya..Good Post!!!! i was ranting about kkg's meddling on another thread..so instead of repeating myself, let me copy/paste!

Originally posted by scarletaura

who is K to stand in judgement of Arnav..if he does not believe in rituals and rishteys..thats his prerogative!!! She doesn't seem to care that he is yodelling with another woman..she just wants him to formalize his relationship to gain society's approval!!!!

she didn't stay to listen what he had to say to her (good for her)..so why should he?(psst Arnie..you were horrible to her..thats why..but people should have gajini memories and not keep referring back to that) 

push her out, i say..do a car tandav...but PLEASE COME BACK..when its raining really hard..& khushi is stranded all angry, sad and lost..don't worry she has her dupatta to give her directions..it always guides her to you..this time lend her more than your dripping jacket..no! i didn't mean give her your vest too, you dolt!..how about verbalizing your thoughts..this is not a scrabble board..you can use more than 7 letters which do not spell get blank tile out! shout, argue, fight...as long as you work yourself up into one red hot clinch dot dot dot

Originally posted by scarletaura

and why does Khushi run away sometimes from fighting her own battles yet take up La's cause..not for any altruistic reasons, I tell you!..she wants him to change his stance on marriage..because she believes in it & she is too impatient or does not care enough to find out why he does not believe in society's trappings..She spontaneously marched ahead with dupatta flying in battle mode..fully judged him and found him wanting..It is a self-gratifying kind of righteousness..I'm GLAD that unlike the average pativrata heroine..from time to time she steps on some goat manure wearing her low-heeled goody2shoes! 

Evash

reima

reima

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
 Only Hope the CVs don't ruin it by bringing the pervert Shaym to rescue her; would be a disaster to the story. And that too  when she is wet. Oh dear.

FreshDaisy

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

I totally agree wid u !! yesterday when i saw the precap i was irritated seeing KKG . She has no right to interfere . She  says that she doesnt care about arnav then why is she interfering ? If arnav insulted Khushi then La also insulted her so many times but still she is supporting her . She actually crossed her limit and I also thought abt Shyam coming to Khushi's rescue but i really hope that doesnt happen .Confused

Strange, isn't it ...tht she accepts La's [ who is not even her employer]  taunts quietly but  not Arnav's..could it be that the fair Miss,Kushi Kumari Gupa is  attracted to Arnav and that all the focusing on negative qualities are her defensive mechanism at work ..

Same here barunroxx..In fact I do not want to see Shyam for few epi's at all!!

FreshDaisy

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Khushi completely lacking in making judgemnt...she needs to stand up for herself in front of LA...ASR never does anything directly ( atleast now)...now she is meddling with him for no reason...

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

Khushi completely lacking in making judgemnt...she needs to stand up for herself in front of LA...ASR never does anything directly ( atleast now)...now she is meddling with him for no reason...

Hi Piya,

May be she is missing his attention and is deliberately provoking him !! LOL ..Sorry for the flippant reply, but this volte face of Khushi is something I don't understand..

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=cindrella255]
Hii Sharmi !! Big smile

Thank You, Kannamma

I do not think that is the cause, Sharmi..it is her  prudishness, her dislike  of Arnav  and the fact that she thinks she has found a valid cause [ a sense of moral superiority] that caused her to preach ..

As for   fighting attraction, A cultured and Morally upright girl Khushi would be well aware that  since he is committed to another female, it would not do to get attracted to him and yet she is  attracted to him ...somewhere in the recess of her mind , she is aware of the vacuum  in ArLa relationship, she knows that there is no relationship  between them ...

To add fuel to ur romantic thought, and to make ur pagal dil  beat faster..what if we think that Khushi   meddled bec she wanted to know Arnav's true feelings, perhaps wanted affirmation that Arnav does not care for La ..WinkWink 

Awww Sathi u r so sweet! my mom uses 2 call me! i luv if somebody calls me like kannammaHug

Yeah sathi! she thinks dat she s superior in moral thingy and she s going on wiyh her bak bak... but this bak bak is on either side!

Arnav whenever finds chance he shows his financial superiority and throwing his money power on her face...

Let us wait n watch

And 2 ur fuel...awww u r making me to get palpitations like khushi in Arnav's proximity

Then U will be  Kannamma  for me !! Big smileHug

But bacha..Arnav's arrogance also stems frm the fact that he is the employer !!

I M willing to wait n watch but do not want Shyam there Ouch

Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.